Technical Java Interview Prep for IT professionals
What you'll learn
- Learn current coding questions asked in the interviews including their solutions.
- Learn Core Java in the best way by hands on coding.
- You will learn how to write functions/methods faster as you practice hands on while watching the lessons
- You will be taking and owning the functions written and modify as needed to fit your needs.
- In this course, you will find many different lessons and you can start from any of the sections. Use them to master your learning goals.
- Preparing for interview is a hustle, one needs to do in order to achieve going to next round and so on. Our goal is to master Technical Interview for IT people
- Mastering Technical interview is one of the essential learning curve preparing for an interview. We will help you get there as much as possible.
- Java is used in many organizations core since for decades. They need you to maintain java codebase, it is irreplaceable component!
- Participate in the conversations ( join discord 7 to 77+), live events and share your questions and comments and learn more.
- At the end of the course, you will have access to some bonus content. It will prepare you much more going into the interviews.
- As you provide more interview questions in the discord, they will be solved by the community and added in the curriculum for your reference. Empower each other.
- You will master how to use classic for loop and make the best of String Manipulation.
- Basic Programming/Coding experience is needed. You will learn how to write your programs and what platforms you can use.
- We need you to have core java programming understanding of primitive data types and conditional statements, a little understanding of Arrays, for loops. The rest will be easy since you will build your own portfolio from ground up.
- We will use onecompiler website( onecompiler .com ) to write codes. We recommend if you sign in with your preferred gmail account, onecompiler will then save all your codes in your account.
- Understand a little about text based coding in case you have to write code in text editors(less likely but still is a case in some companies).
- Although, we may not use block based coding , this course is intended for any age beginners who knows basic java and highly recommended.
- No worries if you have no programming experience, join our discord group to get help how to get started.
- You should know how to use Primitive data types, if-else, switch case, for loop, while loop and similar statements. Join Discord to ask questions as needed.
Hello. We have been waiting for you. Welcome. Now that you are here, let's begin. Thank you for being here.
Java has been in the IT field for years. By coding hands on as you watch video lessons, you will gain the skills to Solve given problems in java that may show up in the interviews. Some lessons may be from recent interviews collected from the local community. We aim to create a discord community to crowdsource technical java interview information. Time to time, add in resources to the course and use a discord server to discuss current and past frequently asked interview questions. Host live events to help beginners learn more about java interview questions. Provide insights regarding solving the technical coding problems.
Create a code resource depot using submitted input interview problems (in near future after forming the discord 7 to 77+ server). Anyone in the IT field can join. Anyone else who wants to pursue a career as an IT professional can join and be exposed to the coding field. Join surveys sent to the discord community and submit your interview questions. Optionally ask the community to help solve the problems. Meet new people and see how they solve a coding challenge versus others.
Enjoy watching 11+ hours of lessons, and know that I have spent 77+ hours plus a decent number of weekends to produce these valuable lesson contents. This course will wisely grow bigger and better with the discord community. Thank you for your participation. You rock!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a some coding experience can sharpen their technical skillset in this course.
- Anyone who want to land a job in IT field can join and learn a few good tips and tricks to use in the job interviews. Technical interview prep course will provide help with lessons, videos and interactive content.
- Beginners who has no programming experience can still benefit from this program, however, I request you join our live events to learn more about what you can do.
- Young programmers can also learn programming after they complete a mini MIT- scratch, code monkey, microbit makecode or code academy courses. That is the foundation of programming.
- Java is mostly anywhere in the IT industry
Hey, this is Benji, Software Engineer. I enjoy programming and building software. In the past, I have worked on Automation of web and mobile browsers on android and IOS devices. I enjoy writing code and developing new features. I'm currently developing a code for face tracking application. I enjoy coding for AI but I do not like it for one reason! Welcome to my dilemma. I enjoy riding my electric scooter or electric bike. Much similar, I like riding my segway s plus. Going out camping and contemplating are two most important things in my life.
Public Wishlist: solar power system for my house, going off grid, wanna get Segway Loomo, Industrial CNC and Laser Cutter, 3D Printer and new technology full electric vehicle that can also run on gasoline, other liquids as fueling the engine (no hybrid of this age!). Makerbot method x is also pretty good but very expensive for an individual. Carbon X edition wanna have.