Technical Analysis Trading from an ex-Wall Street Trader
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- APPLY a comprehensive structure for technical analysis across different trading securities (stocks, FX, crypto) and durations
- Have an ENHANCED understanding of core aspects, definitions and applications of technical analysis and trading tools
- DEFINE clearly key technical tools and best use practices for price chart and technical analysis and interpretation
- EFFECTIVELY apply different technical analysis to different security price performance and trends
- ANTICIPATE key expected outcomes from different price movements by utilizing technical indicators and oscillators
- DRAW ON some further resources and demonstrations to enhance their confidence in using fundamental technical analysis tools
- An interest in securities trading i.e. stocks, FX, crypto, options
- An awareness and appreciation of using and reviewing security price charts
This course is a guide and review of the main technical analysis tools and price patterns for traders of any level. Whether you are beginning a day trading venture or have years of trading experience, the technical trading techniques provided in this course will enhance your knowledge of key patterns and will aid your timing and identification skills of profitable trading opportunities.
Its taught by an experienced trader, who worked as an equity trader at one of Wall Street's largest trading firms and employed the techniques discussed here successfully over multiple years.
- Beginner trader interested in using technical analysis as a discipline in guiding trading decisions
- Experienced trader looking to improve trading performance by revisiting key technical tools and their applications
- Non-traders interested in studying technical analysis and investigating their effectiveness in driving trading outcomes
An introductory video by the course instructor on the key contents, aims and objectives of the course and the technical analysis and trading applications you as a student should come out of the course equipped with.
In this lecture we review the course structure and content, and provide a summary of the key topics to be covered throughout the five sections of this course.
Given the popularity of Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) and building on from our last section look at Moving Averages, this lecture defines both the theoretical construction of MACD and its interpretation in security price trend technical analysis.
This lecture provides additional reading resources for traders looking to improve their technical analysis beyond areas covered in this course. It begins with a helpful illustration of an online charting tool that beginner traders may find cost-effective when starting to apply chart analysis and the technical analysis tools covered in this course.