Complete Day trading Swing trading course by Price action
What you'll learn
- The correct way to look and interpret the charts so you don’t get confused
- Swing relation charting for the right way of reading the charts
- How to apply trendlines on the easy way and how to use them for your trading
- How to find and apply support and resistance levels and how to use them
- What is the market structure and it's component
- Recognizing swing highs and lows so you can determine the price movement
- Recognizing and understanding the direction of the trend so you don’t trade against the market
- Recognizing the change of the direction of the trend so you can jump on the price movement as soon as possible
- The fun part starts here...entry strategy for the short and medium term trader
- How to profit from the up or down movement of the markets
- Exit strategy to protect your gains. When and how to enter and exit the market
- Intraday strategy if you prefer the lower timeframes
- Risk management
- Continuation and reversal formations that works with entry and exit points
- Scalping strategy
- How to choose the right market to trade
- How to combine all your skills and strategies together and how to put everything into practice to trade any market on any timeframe from the 15 minutes up to the weekly chart
- Willingness to learn.
- The course is for beginners, so there are no prerequisites.
Learn day trading online
This is a comprehensive day trading course for beginners, based on price action trading strategies.
You will learn the fundamentals of Technical Analysis, Day Trading Strategy, Swing Trading Strategy, Intraday Trading and Scalping Strategy. All the strategies are based on price action. This knowledge will allow you to trade the Stock market, Forex, Indices S&P 500 Nasdaq, Cryptocurrency, Commodities as a Day trader, Scalper.
What is day trading? A day trader will speculate on the price movement and will open and close his/her position within the same day.
A day trader will profit from the short-term price movement by buying and selling shares etc...
How much money do you need to start day trading? You can start as little as $400-500. Of course with small capital, you will make small profits but at the same time, you will risk and lose a small amount of money.
How much do day traders make? This is not a simple answer...Depends on your capital, your knowledge, the market you pick, your personal trading style and your risk tolerance. The limit of earnings is your capital and your knowledge.
✅Learn basic Technical analysis skills and start to understand the price action, trend direction.
✅Learn to manage your trades and your risk.
✅Learn where to take your profit and where to position your stop loss.
-A straight forward, practical day trading course
-The beauty of learning technical analysis skills and practices, is that you can utilise what you learn on any market and on most of the timeframes.
-The course will start with the basics of technical analysis to build your confidence.
-Thanks to this knowledge, you will already start to see the markets in a different way and it will be easy to understand and implement trading strategies.
✅The complete foundation of Technical analysis in this course;
Utilising Bar Charts vs Candlestick
Swing Relation Charting
Understanding and Analysing Trends
Recognising Highs and Lows
Support and Resistance Levels
Reversal and Continuation Formations
After learning the foundations, you will be able to implement strategies, even if in the future you decide to take another course, you will have the prerequisites to develop more advanced strategies, methods and complex trading systems.
✅Day trading strategies included in this course are;
Trend Variation strategy /for the short term Swing Trader and also for buy hold your position
Trend Deviation Strategy /for the Intraday trader
Scalping Trading My Way /well, for the scalper
All the strategies above will work from the 15 minutes timeframe up to the weekly.
-At the end of the course we will simulate trading together. This will be very important because at this point you will learn how to combine together all your new skills.
-You will have some homework to do because practice is the key to success.
-Trading is not as difficult as it might look at the first time. You just have to know what you have to know...
✅This comprehensive trading course is absolutely perfect for beginner day traders because we start from the basics.
So let's get started today!
PS: Guys I am a trader and not a professional marketer/advertiser.
Because of this, you won't find super cool Holywood style videos in this course. The main and most important part is the content I believe. I will explain and demonstrate everything in a simple and understandable way during the course. If you have any question about the strategies or anything else, please let me know. I am happy to answer. Cheers.
Who this course is for:
- This day trading, scalping, swing trading, technical analysis course is for beginners.
I have opened my first trading account in 2010 and I became a successful retail trader in 2013. I trade any market that gives me the right setup to make a profit. I trade from the 15 minutes chart to the weekly. I believe that trading is not difficult if you can keep it simple and if you know what you are doing. Of course, for that, you need the right strategies and experience too.