Technical Analysis Fundamentals: Reading Stock Charts
What you'll learn
- You will get a better understanding of the stock markets and why markets move
- You will learn about the different types of charts available to view stocks and how to intepret them
- You will be able to tell if a stock is trending and identify levels of support and resistance
- You will learn to use technical indicators on the charts to analyze the charts
- You will also learn about the other components that are important to an effective strategy, like managing emotions and risk
- You will also be introduced into advanced concepts of Technical Analysis where you can read up on your own if interested
- There are no prerequisites but you should have an interest in the financial markets and stocks
- A strong passion to improve yourself
In this course you will learn how to use Technical Analysis to read and view the charts, to help you invest and trade in stocks or any financial instrument that uses charts.
You will start from the basics, learning about the stock market and different kinds of charts. Before slowly moving on to more advanced and intermediate features of Technical Analysis. Finally in the end, you will learn about the different kinds of indicators and what important considerations you need to note when forming your own investing or trading strategy.
You will see a very simple strategy being tested it on a real stock and the results of this strategy!
What this course offers is:
- An effective learning curriculum to give you a strong basic foundation in Technical Analysis
- Simple relatable examples are given to help you understand the concepts in Technical Analysis
- Lectures are delivered in a clear and concise manner and notes are provided
- Real world examples are used to let you see how the concepts work in the actual markets
- You will also be taught how to manage your risk and emotions, important but often overlooked points when creating a strategy
- You will be shown a basic trend following strategy and you can see its performance in the actual stock market
- And many more useful items
This course does not teach any trick to get rich quick nor does not offer any 100% success rate to pick stocks. You will see how money can still be made consistently even with a low success rate, as long as proper risk & money management is done.
Wait no more and Signup Now to begin your Masterclass into the fundamentals of Technical Analysis now!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to learn how to effectively read and analyze stocks and their trends
- This course is great for beginners with none or very little prior knowledge about reading the charts with Technical Analysis
- This course is also suited for people who know the basics of TA but find it difficult to come up with a working strategy
- For students who wants to follow a course that guides them from the basics to advanced levels of TA
- Anyone who is determined to improve their future by working harder now
- Anyone who is interested in achieving Financial Freedom through investing
Terence has years of experience investing in the stock markets. His specialty is in the US markets. His investing strategy comprises aspects from both Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis, with Fundamental Analysis having a more significant influence. He prefers to look for trending stocks that have a potential for future growth.
His basic investment courses can be applied to a large variety of financial instruments. These courses have a strong focus on Technical Analysis and Risk management.
Terence is an investment enthusiast who is always actively following and searching for investment opportunities. He strongly believe that creating multiple streams of income is important to achieve financial freedom.
The Tireless Worker refers to any individual who is relentless in chasing their dreams, someone who never gives up no matter hard things get, people who are always working every single day to achieve the goals they’ve set for themselves.