Technical Analysis Beginners Guide for Stock Trading & Forex
What you'll learn
- Develop an understanding of tools and techniques within technical analysis
- Learn and apply simple technical analysis concepts to better your investing or trading decisions
- Learn Ichimoku Trading strategies for stock trading & forex trading
- Learn Fibonacci Trading strategies for stock trading & forex trading
- Learn Basic Day Trading strategies for stock market trading
- Learn how to manually back test trading strategies created from classical technical analysis
- Live Trades in Stock & Forex Market using trading strategies
- Learn our favorite trade setup for all time frames and asset classes that has delivered astounding results in very volatile markets
- No specialized material or software is required. You can use free charting websites like investing website, freestockcharts or dailyfx so that you can start applying the concepts learned in this course.
January 2019 Update: Added Ichimoku Stock Trading & Forex Trading Strategies (along with explanation of the Ichimoku Indicator)
August 2018 Update: Added Fibonacci Trading Strategies & Basic Day Trading Strategies with manual back testing concepts which are a must learn for any one doing stock trading or forex trading using classical technical analysis.
Latest News: Indian Insight Founder & Instructor of this course, Yash Utmani was ranked 8th in Position Stock Trading & 12th in Day Trading Stock in the last concluded edition of Pro Advisory Championship Competition, India 2016.
Now updated with the special stock trading pattern we used to predict the current rally in Gold prices as early as December of 2015!!!
You are welcome to Check out my analysis on my blog or Youtube channel to see for yourself if you are learning from a genuine expert or not!
This is now a 4-course bundle on technical analysis, stock & forex trading strategies etc. which includes:
1. Fibonacci Trading Strategies for Stock Market & Forex Market
Fibonacci Analysis is one of the most popular tools in technical analysis for stock trading & forex trading. While almost all traders use them for some analysis, very few actually create trading strategies using fibonacci analysis concepts. In this course I am going to share with you fibonacci trading strategies which you can use for day trading or position trading. I will also share my favorite time frame for using this trading strategy.
2. Ichimoku Trading Strategies for Stock Market & Forex Market
Ichimoku Indicator is one of the most versatile & powerful technical analysis indicator. This indicator is often used for stock trading & forex trading. It is also very useful for trading stocks in the short to medium term. In this course I cover the basics of this indicator and introduce you to two of the most popular stock trading strategies using this indicator.
3. Day Trading Strategies for Stock Trading
A successful professional trader once told me, If you are using classical technical analysis to trade financial markets, you should not do it without performing a manual back-test. In this course I will take two basic day trading strategies for stock market (and their variation) and teach you how to manually back test them before deploying them in the market for real stock trading.
4. Technical Analysis Primer for Investors & Traders is meant to introduce you to the world of technical analysis by using latest real life examples and fast track you to apply these techniques for stock trading or investing in financial markets.
This course would introduce you to various technical analysis concepts including different types of charts, gap analysis, support & resistance, trend lines & trend channels, technical indicators like Bollinger Bands, Stochastic Oscillators, candlesticks patterns etc.What is more we will also be sharing with you details of our favorite trading pattern from classical technical analysis. This pattern is very handy for trading any asset class including stock, commodity & forex.
Not only will you be introduced to various technical analysis concepts in detail, but you would also be shown examples on how these techniques were applied very recently in financial markets in order to make stock trading / investing decisions. You will be very surprised to see how sometimes very simple techniques from technical analysis can yield very powerful results.
This course has 8 sections with a total of 35 videos on technical analysis basics. In general for each lecture technical analysis concepts are introduced, guidelines on concepts are elaborated and application of concepts is illustrated using recent examples from financial markets including stock market, forex market or commodities market. This is done so that you benefit from the instructor's experience in applying these concepts for trading in various financial markets. Since most of the examples selected for these course are from the actual trades in the market, you can be reliably sure that these concepts work and can be used for actual trading in financial market.
We recommend that once you learn a new technical analysis concept, you take some time out on your own to sit down and apply these concepts to historical charts of some stocks, commodity or forex. This way you will be able to internalize the concepts and can use it in real time trading or investing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for anyone looking to apply technical analysis in order to make investment decisions for trading or investment purposes. No prior specialized knowledge is required, though you should be familiar with common concepts like what is stock market, what is a stock index etc.
Indian Insight is niche stock advisory and education firm with focus on providing education and stock advisory services for retail investors.
We offer a wide range of courses for beginners and experienced traders. All our courses are designed with focus on practical learning and rich experience