Technical Analysis Beginner to Expert: Cloud Trader Academy
What you'll learn
- How to use RSI (Relative Strength Index) Indicator
- How to use MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence) Indicator
- How to use SMA and EMA Indicators
- How to use TradingView
- Using Financial News to assist in making Profitable Trades
- Using Webull to find Momentum Movers
- Finding numerous Continuation and Reversal Patterns as well as Breakout Patterns
- Locate popular charts such as Head and Shoulders, Cup and Handle, Double Top, Double Bottom, Ascending Triangle, etc
- Learn how to find Support and Resistance
- Learn how to use Fibonacci Retracement
- None required, this is for all skills levels.
In this course, we will teach the necessities for Technical Analysis. Mapping out support, and resistance, identifying if the chart is bullish or bearish, understanding when to enter and exit, and much more. The goal of this course is to teach only the necessary material. Too many paid groups and classes spend countless hours overwhelming you with information. I've been trading for 8+ years, consuming endless courses and paid group material. A majority of what I've learned has proven not to be effective when making winning trades.
You will be able to identify popular patterns within a certain stock and if those are bearish or bullish. You'll learn about continuation and reversal patterns, breakout patterns, gap analysis, and even volume analysis.
With this course, students can easily find support, resistance, top movers, and identify trends. However, trading is never guaranteed profit. With every trade comes risk. In this course, I stress the importance of being fully prepared to lose whatever money is invested because the Stock Market is never 100% safe, not even blue chip stocks. This is why I prefer day trading, the idea is to get in and get out as quickly as possible to avoid to the inevitable downfall of that current runner.
Disclaimer Note: This course is for educational and informational purposes only. There will be no recommendation of any particular investments such as a particular stock or mutual fund as only you know what is right for your portfolio and your comfort with risk and volatility. Consult with a professional for specific advice. Course is for education purposes only and instructor will have no liability related directly or indirectly to any loss or damage.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and intermediate traders will benefit.
My main objective is to teach everything I can in a simple and easy-to-understand method. When it comes to learning a new skill, you don't want to be overwhelmed by large amounts of useless information. I teach you what you actually need to know rather than fun facts about the skill, software, trading method, etc.