Technical Analysis in Hindi & Urdu
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Technical analysis in hindi and urdu ,stock market in hindi, stock market in urdu ..1)Types of analysis & what is technical analysis
- 2) Why technical analysis is mostly used in trading than fundamentals
- 3) How many types of charts & which types of charts are more useful?
- 4) Types candles and their explanation?
- 5) What is time frame in technical analysis?
- 6) What is trend & how it gets develop?
- 7) What is Moving Averages in technical analysis? How Moving Averages generate BUY & SELL signal in Trading ?
- 8) What is Parabolic SAR? Uses and drawback of Parabolic SAR?
- 9) What is Average Direction Index? How it define the Strength of the trend?
- 10) What is the use of Bollinger band analysis and computing the Bollinger Band?
- 11) What is Ichimoku?
- 12) What is Relative Strength Index? How to analysis through RSI? What is Divergences and how RSI Divergences tells market moves and advances?
- 13) What is MACD? How MACD divergences work?
- 14) What is Stochastic? How its combination with RSI & MACD?
- 15) What is William% R? Why William% R consider younger brother of Stochastic
- 16) What is Trend Line? What is Support & Resistance? How to draw support and resistance?
- 17) Fibonacci retracement
- 18) What is chart pattern in technical analysis?What is Head & Shoulder Pattern in Technical Analysis? How to decide the target price in Head and Shoulder chart pattern?What is Volume & How volume is important in breakout of Head and shoulder? What is Cup and handle pattern? How does it similar to head and shoulder pattern?
- 19) What is flag and other chart patterns and their understanding
- laptop or pc and internet connection
Technical analysis and elementary analysis area unit the 2 main faculties of thought once it involves analysing the money markets technical analysis appearance at worth|the worth|the value} movement of a security and uses this knowledge to predict future price movements and the way technical and elementary analysis will be used along.
- any one who is interested in financial market, any one who is interested in stock market , any one who is intersted in technical analysis
- any one who is interested in graph based market analysis