Tech-Tutor: Mastering Conversion Between Number Systems
What you'll learn
- Swiftly convert between decimal, binary, octal and hexadecimal number
- Perceive AI algorithm with ease with the increased critical, analytical and logical thinking elicited
- Speed-up solving skills in coding, machine learning and data analysis
- Stand-out with the widened technical intuit thru this course
- Increase hiring chances with the enhanced technical insights acquired
- Basic understanding of the English language and arithmetic operation
- Access to internet and a working computer, iPad, tablet or mobile phone
This course introduces the different number systems commonly discussed and studied in different computer and information technology allied courses - the binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal number systems and how the conversion process from one number system to another take place.
The materials in this course are delivered by two instructors alternately, in video with audio format. Additional learning materials in other formats may also be included in select sub-sections of the course.
The course may be completed in a week's time to a maximum of two weeks on the average by spending five to 15 minutes a day of viewing & learning. For those with slower pacing, the course may be completed in four weeks' time. Advance learners may finish the course in one a day and the gifted ones can complete the course right after viewing the whole video course in one sitting including the Course Assessment.
The course is structured by modules, presenting one topic at a time. It begins with an introductory concept and gradually elevates to the core topic discussion. In the core topic discussion, the underlying concepts and principles are presented first, followed by examples and reinforcement exercises, all in the same video. The degree of difficulty of examples and exercises are also presented gradually. The course wraps up with an assessment that contains 10 complex problems with answer keys presented on a separate video.
This course provides a very sound and strong foundation for anyone attempting to pursue any computer or technical allied (vocational or degree course) as this video course could help implicitly enhance a student's ability to assimilate logic, reasoning, programming skills, vivid mind's view of computer memory mapping, computer memory management and design, cache operation, input/output hardware device interfacing and more, provided they acquired the thorough familiarity with the hexadecimal number system as presented in this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who need to breeze through binary and hexadecimal numbers
- Beginners who want to prepare their soft skill for coding
- Adult learners who are looking for very engaging but light brain training learning modules
Post Graduate Degree: Master of Science in Engineering Education (deferred completion)
Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
Widow of Eric J. Mariano with 3 beautiful children.
University Instructor, Technical Writer, Programming and Web Development, Presentation's Animation, Technical Editing for Books, Resource Speaker for Training, Seminar and Workshop, occasionally writes literary pieces.
Dream Field: Artificial Intelligence
Passionate about caring for the environment, fatherless children, widows and single parents, advancement and empowerment of the disadvantaged youth being part of the hope of the next generation.