Tech Ready Founder: The Ultimate Guide to App Prototyping
What you'll learn
- What is a software prototype and why do we do it?
- How to go from idea to prototype
- Discovering your customer, their pains, and their goals
- Devising a solution to your customer's problems
- Converting that solution from manual process to programmatic
- Creating and testing product hypotheses
- Setting and tracking actionable metrics and feedback mechanisms
- Writing user stories
- Prioritizing features
- Converting user stories to wireframes
- Finding design inspiration
- Creating a brand identity
- How to hire the best designer for your project
- How to give proper feedback to your designer
- Gathering feedback via usability testing with real customers
- Processing and interpreting feedback
- Revising your prototype and product strategy
- We recommend you start out with at least a rough idea of what kind of app you want to build.
Welcome to Tech Ready Founder Volume 1, the Ultimate Guide to App Prototyping Success, where you will learn how to go from “I have an idea for an app” to “I’m 100% ready to build my app.” The course will be led by Mitch Sapoff and Sam Corso from TechSuite, who for the last 5 years have been building and launching software successfully, having also helped well over 100 startups do the same. This has resulted in a combined $15+ Million in Venture funding, over $25 Million in revenue, and 5 exits between them and their clients.
This course has been designed for hungry entrepreneurs looking to save a significant amount of money and time on development and nail it on their 1st try. By the end of this course, you will know how to devise a concrete product strategy for any idea, create an intuitive UI/UX, and validate your concept before even starting development. Here, we’ll be teaching you a product development methodology made famous by the Lean Startup, that’s currently used by almost all of Silicon Valley’s high-growth tech companies. With this, the whole goal is to get your idea out to the world as quickly and affordably as possible so that you can start gathering feedback and iterating immediately.
In Tech Ready Founder Volume 1, not only will we teach you how to prototype and validate your idea in 3 weeks or less, but we’ll actually walk you through the entire process from scratch with a mock app idea of our own. The ideal student for this course is an entrepreneur that’s not overly technical but has an app idea that they need help validating and building. If that sounds like you, let’s get started. We’d love to help you build the world’s next great idea.
Who this course is for:
- Prospective or existing entrepreneurs that have an app idea
- Business owners that want to build software to take their business to the next level
- Digital Agencies and/or Dev Shops that want to improve their prototyping skills
Mitch and Sam are the founders of TechSuite. For the last 5 years, they've been building and launching software successfully, and have helped over 100 startups do the same. This has resulted in a combined $15+ Million in Venture funding, over $25 Million in revenue, and 5 exits between them and their clients.