The Non-Technical Person's Guide To Building Software & Apps
What you'll learn
- The Knowledge, Skills, Tools & Resources You Need To Build High-quality Software On-time & On-budget
- How To Select The Right Technology Stack For Your Project
- Costs Of Building Software (& How To Reduce Them Significantly)
- How To Assemble The Perfect Development Team
- Choosing The right Developer Employment Model For Any Given Situation
- The Best Sources For Finding Engineering Talent
- How To Conduct Behavioral & Technical Interviews To Select Only The Top 1%
- Learn The Agile SCRUM Methodology For Managing Your Software Development Projects
- How To Implement Software Configuration Management & Devops As A Non-techie
- The role Of Manual Quality Assurance Testing
- Creating & Executing Test Cases
- Lean Startup Principles
- It is recommended to already have a product strategy, a prototype, and some validation for your concept. If you need help with this, our course "Tech Ready Founder: The Ultimate Guide to App Prototyping" course teaches exactly that.
- No coding knowledge/experience is required
- No computer science degree is required
- No experience founding a startup is needed
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU BEING A NON-TECHNICAL PERSON IS NOT A HINDRANCE TO YOUR SUCCESS BUT, ACTUALLY, YOUR GREATEST ASSET?
Surely being able to code & possessing technical knowledge and skills is useful. However, the truth of the matter is there’s no shortage of people who are technical -- What there’s a shortage of is visionary people.
Some of the most wildly successful people in the world today were once regular, everyday folks. How did they do it? 2 things: 1) A great idea & 2) An insatiable drive to see their idea to completion. You might’ve heard the names: Jack Ma (Alibaba), Brian Chesky (Airbnb), Reid Hoffman (Linkedin)...and the list goes on. These names are living proof that a non-techie can take an idea and, with it, change the world.
Going back to the original question, Not being a technical person is actually something that will work in your favor. Technical people often get too stuck working on doing what they do best (coding) that they completely miss the bigger picture ideas.
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A TEAM OF EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS WHO WILL BACK YOU UP, TEACH YOU & HELP YOU BUILD THE WORLD’S NEXT GREAT IDEA?
We’re the guys at Techsuite, and building the world’s best web & mobile apps is what we’re all about. For the last 5 years we have been building and launching software successfully & having also helped well over 100 startups do the same which has resulted in…
A combined $15+ Million in Venture funding
Over $25 Million in revenue
& 5 exits between them and their clients.
This course is your chance to get your hands on the same tools, resources, and strategies we use on a day-to-day basis to build revolutionary products for our clients. Better yet, when you enroll, you’ll get our full, continuous support to help with anything you need and make sure your app development project is a success.
SAVE A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME & MONEY ON DEVELOPMENT & GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!
By the end of the course, you will know how to…
Assemble the perfect development team
Manage any technical project to perfection
& optimize each and every software development lifecycle.
On top of having discovered exactly what to do and how to do it, you'll have gained the confidence, understanding, and clarity you need to get going in the right direction.
Our goal is to help you get your software out to the world as quickly and affordably as possible so that you can start gathering feedback and iterating immediately.
Not only will we teach you the concepts of building software as a non-technical person, but we’ll actually walk you through the entire process over the shoulder, step by step, as if we’re all building a new app together.
The ideal student for this course is an entrepreneur that’s not overly technical but has an app idea that they need help building. If that sounds like you, let’s get started. We’d love to help you build the world’s next great idea.
Who this course is for:
- Prospective or existing entrepreneurs that have an app idea
- Non-technical entrepreneurs
- Business owners that want to build software to take their business to the next level
- Engineering/Product leaders that want to improve their organization's development processes
- Those who want to learn all there’s to know about successfully launching a tech startup
Mitch and Sam are the founders of TechSuite. For the last 5 years, they've been building and launching software successfully, and have helped over 100 startups do the same. This has resulted in a combined $15+ Million in Venture funding, over $25 Million in revenue, and 5 exits between them and their clients.