Ableton Live - Tech House Tutorial 2017
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get from a blank canvas to a finished track
- Get the skills required to get your tech house tracks signed
- produce, mix and DIY master your own tech house track
- You should have a basic understanding of Ableton Live prior to this course
In this course, we teach you how to produce a modern, bass driven tech house track in Ableton Live. The course spans 59 videos, totalling 9 hours of lectures.
The Tech House Tutorial 2017 covers everything from start to finish, from a blank canvas to a fully mixed and mastered track.
After completing this course, you will be able to take the techniques used throughout the course and produce your own tech house track to play out at the club!
This course uses a few third party plugins:
Native instruments Monark (moog style bass synthesiser)
Rave generator (a free lead synthesiser download included in the course)
This course will recreate some of the popular sounds currently in the Beatport Top 100 Tech House Charts, with similarities linking to industry greats such as Solardo, Leonardo Gonelli and Latmun.
- Beginner & Intermediate Ableton Live users
- Producers wishing to learn skill specific to the tech house genre
- Producers wishing to widen their skill set in order to get tracks signed