Team workflows in JIRA
What you'll learn
- Customize JIRA's agile features.
- Understand workflows in JIRA better.
- Be able to customize JIRA's agile boards.
- It's recommended you understand the basics of JIRA (such as the topics covered in my Understanding JIRA course) before watching this
This Team workflows in JIRA course is intended to give you some tips, tricks and techniques you can use right away to work better in JIRA. We'll use a project-based approach to build a workflow that allows a dev team to send issues to a QA team and then have the QA team send them back through JIRA's agile boards.
Along the way, we'll learn about many of JIRA's features including agile boards, filters, permissions, workflows, schemes, and many more.
This course is perfect for JIRA administrators and anyone who's familiar with JIRA but wants to learn some new tips and tricks for building team workflows in JIRA.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is familiar with JIRA basics and wants to learn ways to build a practical workflow for teams
- This is targeted at JIRA administrators, not JIRA end users
Dan's career has spanned experience as a web developer to motion designer to 3D artist with a focus on fluid dynamics and VFX to building a production system for a multi-million dollar online tutorial e-learning company to leading a content marketing team with millions of readers to creating an award-winning podcast heard around the world.
Dan’s teaching background coupled with his unique set of experiences gives you the opportunity to learn a broad range of topics that’ll help you be more efficient in your own projects.