Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams
What you'll learn
- How to collaborate and get things done rather than procrastinate on ideas.
- How to manage your team effectively like a chessboard.
- How to place members of your team in positions where they thrive.
- How to encourage members of your team to bring out their best.
- No previous experience or education is required to join in this course.
- Students are encouraged to take notes (for self-reflection only).
- This course can be studied anywhere with a stable internet connection.
- An MP3 version is also accessible for those who like to learn 'on the go'.
- Access your training course from a tablet, smartphone, or desktop.
- Additional PDF materials are included to further your learning.
Are you still scarred from the trauma of the last time you worked in or organised a team?
Working with or in a group can be complicated and messy, primarily because teamwork doesn't come naturally to us. That's why the most successful businesses are those who have created an art form out of their teams.
Having been a team builder and player for over thirty years, this gold standard course by Paul Scanlon reveals the top ten secrets underpinning the most successful teams in the world.
This course will show team builders and leaders how to create a culture which breeds success, motivation, authenticity and passion, and give insights into the fundamental elements needed to make every relationship work.
Paul's insights will propel your team and business from a realm of static consensus to creative collaboration. Paul will show you how to bring the best out of people by employing strategies, cultivating a supportive community and encouraging resourcefulness.
In this course you will learn:
How to solve problems and manage tensions within teams.
How to develop a resourceful team.
How to move your team forward and conceptualise exceptional business ideas.
How to create a healthy and motivational work culture.
How to strategise team roles and position people according to their strengths.
And much, much more.
Who this course is for:
- People typically interested in this course are professionals who want to create more engagement & collaboration in their team.
- Entrepreneurs who want to collaborate and strengthen their relationships with others.
- Leaders who need a fresh approach to managing tensions and solving problems.
- Individuals who want to improve their team's progression and effectiveness.
- This 'Team Building: The 10 Secrets to High Performing Teams' course is open to all. It can be studied by itself or alongside another course by Paul, such as The 10 Essential Qualities of Leadership.
Following 30+ years working in the not for profit sector Paul has transitioned into a season of empowering and building people through his signature events, mentoring and courses on communication, leadership and personal development.
He now focuses on these passions –
Communication, Leadership, Mentorship and Personal Development.
Paul’s unique ability to make complex things simple is a hallmark of his skill as a communicator. His belief that it’s more important to grow people than things combined with his innate ability to walk in other people's shoes creates a rare sense of connection with his audiences and followers.
His down to earth what he calls ‘wisdom for life’ approach to learning has put him in demand as a keynote speaker all over the world.
He believes that there is greatness in everyone but that most will never discover it without the help of a mentor.
Paul has committed this season of his life to helping people and organisations not to get stuck in old versions of themselves. He speaks to tens of thousands live annually and many more through his online and social media platforms.
He believes that your best life is yet to come if we know how to access it.