Team Building and Customer Delight
- Able to read and write English
- Passionate to learn more about Team building and Customer Service
Team Building and Customer Service stresses the importance of how harmonious teams represent the best chance for delivering exceptional customer in all institutions. This course will feature topics like
5 Things Customers Want
Team Building and Customer Service
Listening as a Business Tool
Principles of Great Customer Experience
The course is aimed at students studying Customer Service, Service Marketing, International Business, Hospitality and Tourism as well any employee of a private or public sector institution.
Who this course is for:
- Bachelors or Masters degree students in Business Administration
- Bachelors or Masters degree students in Service Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters degree students in Marketing
- Bachelors or Masters degree students in International Business
- Bachelors or Masters degree students in Hospitality and Tourism
- Any Executive out there who want to improve team work and customer service delivery in their organisation
- 13:24Team Building and Customer Service - 1
- 11:07Team Building and Customer Service - 2
- 06:20Five (5) Things Customers Want
- 15:01Listening as a Business Tool
- 08:40Barriers to Effective Listening
- 09:12Delightful Customer Service in Africa
- 21:11Principles of Great Customer Experience
Professor Robert E. Hinson is a leading voice in marketing on the continent of Africa. With over seventy journal and hundreds of miscellaneous publications to his credit. Robert possesses a doctorate in marketing from the University of Ghana and a second in International Business from the Aalborg University in Denmark.
Robert holds Bachelors and MBA Degrees in Marketing from the University of Ghana as well as Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK. With a professional training career that began in 1998 at the Ghana Commercial Bank Training School, Robert worked as an Advertising Agency Executive from 1998 - 2003 and in that time worked on brands such as APC, Acer, Societe Generale, Canon, Daewoo, Dark and Lovely, Golden Tulip, LG, Lone Star Airways (Liberia), Lufthansa, Microsoft, Mercedes Benz, Peugeot and Symantec.
Reobert joined the University of Ghana Business School in February 2003 as a lecturer.