Adobe Illustrator for Zombies (and beginners too)
What you'll learn
- They will understand all the basic tools used for drawing in Adobe Illustrator
- You will need Adobe Illustrator CC
Not your average Adobe Illustrator course. Adobe Illustrator can be one of the most intimidating drawing and illustration programs to learn because it’s so different than traditional art and many of the other art apps out there. So lets make it fun! In this course we take a young impressionable zombie and walk him through all the basics and tools of Illustration.
Most courses will walk your through all the tools and demonstrate them, but zombies really learn from hands on experience. Getting in there and illustrating.
- We will learn about drawing shapes by creating Zombie a new arm (we’re still not sure where he left his old one)
- We will learn about lines and strokes by drawing zombie a new cage
- We will learn about gradients and transparency by making zombie some medicine
- We will learn about the pen tool by drawing zombie a brain popsicle
- We will then pull together everything we’ve learned into a poster for Zombie’s band
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to draw with vectors
- People who want to learn Adobe Illustrator
Hi, I’m Brad. I’m a professional graphic designer and Illustrator.
I’ve published comics, run conferences but what I’m best known for is running a Youtube channel where I talk about technology for illustrators. In that time I’ve published reviews on everything from the Surface Pro to the iPad pro. And everything in between.
I believe drawing and illustration is a journey, we are all constantly learning and getting better and I blog about that on my channel as well. I think anyone can learn to draw all it takes is practice.
It’s never to late to pick up a pencil and start learning.