Teacher Training: Best Practices for Teaching ESL Students
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Implement instructional strategies that improve English Learners' writing skills
- Learn ways to enhance your English Learners' vocabulary
- Experience yourself the language learning process which will give you an "a-ha moment " of how and why pointing out the strategies you learn in this course will help your students learn English
- Enrich ALL your students' vocabulary and academic language use
- Learn how to assist your English Learners with their writing practices
- Understand your ESL students /English Learners
- Be a teacher who has English Learners/ESL students in their class
- Are you a teacher who has Newcomer English Learners in their class? Do you feel that you can't help them, but would like to learn how to do it? This course is for you !
- Willingness to help your students increase their English proficiency and scores
- Be ready to learn with a positive attitude
Have many of you teachers, would like to increase your ESL/EAL students' English proficiency in just one year? How would you like to have all your ESL/EAL students connect with you and acquire English due to the new strategies you apply in your teaching?
Learn some of the best practices you can utilize in order for them to acquire English and various ways you can assist them with their vocabulary and writing skills. This course will help you get to know your students and understand their instructional needs. You will learn what you should expect from your ESL students when it comes to writing, based on their current level of English proficiency and how to move them from their current level of English proficiency to the level you want them to be in acquiring English. By the end of this course, you will feel confident about teaching writing and vocabulary to newcomers and intermediate level ESL students, as well as to advanced English Learners.
- Classroom teachers that teach students who have English as their Second Language
- Beginner ESL teachers who would like to learn more about teaching writing to their students
- This course is not for you if you are an ESL student who wants to learn English
- This course is not for you if you are looking for a course about the general steps of the writing process