- 3 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to teach collocations
- English language teaching (ESL, EFL, ELT, TESOL, TEFL)
- Why teaching collocations is important
- Improving fluency and communication with collocations
- ESL/ EFL/TESOL Teacher
- B2 English proficiency
- English language teachers
In this course, you will explore the many ways collocations help English language learners improve their communication competence. We will look at the role collocations play in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. The course includes sample lessons as well as ideas to help you integrate collocation awareness activities in your classroom. When you finish this course, you will be equipped with a pool of classroom ideas and teaching strategies to empower your students.
- Teachers in Training
- PD for teachers
- Intermediate/Advanced English language learners
- Experienced English language teachers
I am Maryam. I am your course tutor. I hope you find the course helpful in enriching your practice. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions about this course. I would love to get to know you, so if you can, please send me a short message telling me a little bit about yourself.
In the course introduction, you will get to know more about the contents of the course as well as the course instructor. The video discusses why collocation teaching in ESL/EFL contexts have been underplayed or ignored, and how this course can help raise both teacher and learner awareness of collocations.