Teachable - How To Publish Online Courses On Teachable
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Fedora to easily deliver your own digital information products.
- Use Fedora to easily deliver your private label digital information products.
- Quickly and easily import your Udemy courses over to Fedora.
- Know how to market their Fedora course by using 5 proven marketing strategies.
- A basic understanding of how to download and upload things online.
Great value and lots of ideas
"I just want to say thank you. I got lots of great ideas from this course and it will help me promote my courses for a lot less than what I have been doing." - Runar Sigurdsson
"Highly recommended course. Dave goes in depth and covers everything you need to know to get started with Fedora. Actually, he covers some advanced techiques as well. Thank you, Dave Espino." - Alex Tarloyan
Want a super easy way to deliver your information products and online courses?
Fedora is a new platform that allows you to create your own online school and online courses (for free) and showcases your courses and information products in a very professional way.
Here are some of the more exciting benefits:
- You are in complete control - you can sell your courses at full price, or you can create discount coupons to be able to sell your courses at a discount.
- You can also create a membership site with multiple courses bundled in one membership site!
- You can charge a one-time price for your products or you can charge a monthly recurring or annual recurring billing.
- What if someone refunds one of your courses? You can just delete that student from your course, making it impossible for them to access it again.
- You can email all or some of your students directly, through the course platform to offer them new products and courses.
- You can revise, renew or completely replace a course, if you wish.
- You can deliver course content in video, audio, ebook, (PDF) text and image formats.
- You can easily adapt your current PLR content to this platform to create true, high-value multimedia courses that your customers will LOVE.
The course layout and platform is super-easy to use and user-friendly and presents your PLR courses in the most professional way possible.
You can even have your own affiliate program!
Enroll today and here's what you get:
- You get complete, "look over my shoulder" video training as I show you how to turn your online course or info-products into a valuable online course.
- You get real-world demonstrations on how to set up your Fedora online courses, step-by-step...
- You get a simple tutorial on how to easily import your existing Udemy courses - literally in minutes! (the video demo I did for this course showed an almost instant import of my Udemy course!)
- You get 5 proven ways to market your newly published courses so that you can begin making sales asap.
- Anyone who wants to publish their own digital information products and maintain a large amount of control over their sales process.
- Anyone who has existing courses or information products that do not meet Udemy's requirements, but wants a way to easily deliver those courses / content.
- Anyone who is interested in easily delivering private label rights courses / products through a super simple system that is available at no upfront cost.
Technology has made info-product delivery so much easier now!
In this lecture, you'll see how new learning platforms like Udemy and Fedora are making this process so much easier than it was in the past.
This lecture compares and contrasts the "old way" of delivering information products and courses and the "new way" of doing it.
You'll quickly see the benefits and get excited about how easy and simple it is!
This lecture explains private label rights products and how they can be published on Fedora to create a fast and easy product that you can sell, give away or use to build an email list.