Teach Your Own Udemy Workshop (Unofficial) Online or Offline
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Show others how to set up a Udemy course.
- Teach a Udemy workshop with the help of the scripts, slides, and handouts included in this course.
- Feel fully prepared to teach an offline or online Udemy workshop.
- A desire to teach other people how to use the Udemy platform
Totally Updated for fall 2019.
Do you want to teach others to take their skills, hobbies, or business experiences and share them as an online course on the Udemy platform?
Use the content of this course and not only will you learn to put courses up on Udemy, you'll also be able to conduct your own workshop - online or off. You'll be able to help others turn their knowledge into profit and become known as experts in their fields with the help of Udemy.
What will you be able to teach in your own Udemy workshop?
* Required content on Udemy – videos, amount of content, quality, course image, promo video
* Basic information for each course – title, keywords, category, language
* Benefits of having a course – free or paid
* Details of a Udemy course – summary, objectives, level, audience
* Curriculum content – adding lectures and sections, supplementary material, publishing (this part isn't as clear as it could be)
* Course settings – privacy, price, coupons, other instructors, 3rd party integration
* Added features – social sharing, certificates, student questions, announcements, gift cards, instructor support group, the bonus lecture
* Tips for best practices based on positive and negative reviews given by actual Udemy students
As well as knowing what to teach in your workshop, you'll have access to slides and a script to use for your training. You'll even have handouts for your class and tips for teaching. Everything to get you on your way in your training career!
- Beginning trainers who see the value of the Udemy platform and want to show others how to use it.
- Trainers who want to teach a Udemy workshop, but have little time to prepare course materials.
This video was the first screen I used in my own live Udemy training workshop. I've left in the part where I pause to allow people to respond, so that you can get an idea of how you could make your own course interactive as well.