Teach your child to swim - step-by-step guide
What you'll learn
- Parents will have full capabilities to teach them kids to swim
- full swimming capabilities
- Parents, swimming, swimming for kids
- from 0 to 100 - at 30 days
- swimming pool near you
- Basic equipments
Join the new “The Stars Method” Digital Course Become an expert swim instructor for your Child
Get unbelievable results - Your child will be swimming in no time at all
Learn from the best - Hadar Fricsh has years of expertise working with children
Experience total convenience - Practice on your own schedule and your child's pace
Save money - Spend a fraction of the cost of traditional swimming lessons
Win quality time - Enjoy the special bonding experience with your child
The Stars Method is a unique digital learning plan for parents who want to teach their children ages 4+ to swim.
It’s perfect both for kids who don’t know how to swim and for kids who know how to swim but want to improve their technique.
The program was developed by Hadar Frisch, an experienced therapist, swimming instructor, and the owner of a renowned swimming school.
The Stars Method is perfect for parents who want to teach their children how to swim. A digital course, that takes the parent step-by-step, and offers detailed explanations on how to teach your child swimming after only a few experiential sessions. The course also includes a reward program, which motivates and drives the children to be at their best around water.
The language used in the swimming lessons teaches the parents how to apply an empowering language, that will enable each child to see and acknowledge their ability, the believe in themselves, want to move forward and become better, with a true and complete belief that the sky is the limit.
The Stars Method is a structured program for teaching children swimming, based on experiential learning, which leads each child to feel like a star. The Method uses metaphors and the children’s imagination in order to teach them the various swimming styles with ease and lots of fun, and to help them develop excellent swimming abilities.
The Stars Method is a unique digital program for parents who want teach their children ages 4-9 how to swim. The program was developed by Hadar Frisch, owner of a Swimming School, with long term experience in teaching sports, and as a mental therapist for children and adults. Thousands of students and parents, who are able to swim perfectly, owe their skills to Hadar.
Who this course is for:
- The course is built for parents of kids ages 4+. It’s great both for kids who don’t know how to swim and aren’t experienced in the water, and kids who do know how to swim at some level or learned how to swim in the past and want to improve their skills or learn new strokes. The course guides parents, giving them tools to teach their child step by step, in an easy-to-follow method. Anyone can use the Star Technique to teach their child how to swim with the added benefit of having a meaningful, parent-child bonding experience.
- Your child will gain the skills he or she needs to swim with confidence, from basic water skills to diving and advanced strokes like breaststroke and freestyle, in an easy and experiential way.
- Even if your child has already taken swimming lessons, there’s always more to learn. Perhaps he or she learned one swimming stroke, and now it’s time to learn something new.
- You don’t have to be a strong swimmer to teach your child how to swim. The lessons are easy to understand, and designed to give you, as a parent, the skills you need to support your child’s learning process.
- The course is made up of short video clips, only a few minutes for each lesson, so you can plan the lesson before you begin working with your child. Each pool session should take 10-15 minutes. Some of the skills need to be practiced several times before your child internalizes them—every child learns at his or her own pace. We recommend practicing with your child at least twice a week to reinforce the learned skills.
My name is Hadar Frisch, I have been a swimming instructor for many years, an emotional therapist in the water as well as a cognitive-behavioral therapist. Many years ago I developed my method for learning to swim and called it the "Star Method". It started from my understanding, wholes have a very great power that affects the body and mind of the child. I have taught thousands of children swimming and seen how learning to swim creates motivation, empowers children and creates for them self-confidence that is expressed in and out of the water. I began to emotionally treat water in children who need work and emotional reinforcement and realized that learning to swim has the power to strengthen emotionally as well as strengthen the cognitive part.