Teach Kids Speak English Naturally in 70 Days
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the fundamentals of 5+1 main classroom elements: Content, Medium, Method, Student & Teacher + Classroom Management.
- Apply the verbal loop method to practice second language the way we learned our mother tongue through LISTENING, IMITATING, UNDERSTANDING and SPEAKING.
- Assimilate the new language foundations within 70 days into children’s subconscious mind and enable them to speak the basics as bilinguals
- Learn to interact with your students 100% in English and practice speaking naturally and progressively.
- Learn the progressive cycles of “Practice Pattern Routine ” to speed up the language learning process.
- Know why existing education failed in teaching a new language to children.
- Understand how we learned our first language, as well as the principles of learning the mother tongue.
- Understand the shortcomings of learning languages through grammar teaching and translation.
- Use the six mediums of teaching tools provided for practicing language effectively.
- Get tips on how to collect and use applicable contents that are most suitable for ESL teaching.
- Give proper homework and learn to motivate your students towards doing it.
- Acquire basic classroom management skills that will make you an effective teacher in managing classrooms and the behavior of bilingual students, in a fun and respectful atmosphere
- In the classroom: Internet connection, a computer, a big screen and speakers.
- At home: any small or big computer device with Internet, such as smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC.
- No teaching experience is required.
If you are looking to transform your boring and ineffective ESL lessons into a fun, engaging, and efficient environment, this course will help you to achieve that by understanding and learning:
The shortcomings of existing ESL education approaches
Principles of learning the mother tongue
How the bilingual brain works
Five main elements of a classroom setting
Types of content children like to learn
Types of mediums to apply
The most efficient and natural methodology
Progressive Practice Pattern
How to manage yourself and your students
How to manage yourself and lead your students
And much more…
What makes me qualified to teach you?
My name is Arsalan Tosifi, also known as Teacher Alen in the education field. I have more than a decade of experience in early childhood ESL teaching and business management.
My experiences and achievements include:
Taught various types of ESL curriculums with a deep understanding for each.
Designed and authored EnglishKidsYoga curriculum that garnered wide amount of interests from kids and parents.
I am also the founder of EnglishTrip ESL Kindergarten in South Korea, where I successfully:
- Created and implemented the Project-Based Learning umbrella with hundreds of lesson plans running on the philosophy of “Learning by Doing”, Out-Of-Classroom activities, as well as the rich exploration of the natural learning process for bilingual children.
- Conducted trainings for teachers and parents.
My promise to you
Having been an English teacher for many years, I understand exactly the frustrations and stress you are facing each day in the classroom. Teaching English to students who are not interested in learning a second language can be very challenging. There are huge amounts of pressure and high expectations for teachers to carry out their duties, achieve results, and yet keep the classes fun and stress-free.
That is why I developed the EnglishSeed “Teach Kids Speak English Naturally in 70 Days” Method which guarantees the satisfaction of everyone. You will gain confidence as a teacher, raise student interests, and achieve tangible results in the process that will make parents and school managers proud and satisfied!
BONUS for this Course
- You will receive a whole-section on Classroom Management tips and basic guidelines at the end of this course. The full-course will be available for purchase separately in the near future.
- You will also receive a summary of the course in downloadable PDF format.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I'll see you in Lesson 1!
All the best,
- Beginner, advanced kindergarten and elementary English teachers.
- Parents who want to teach their kids English at home.
- School managers looking for a more effective and proven language method than the current approach.
- All language teachers can benefit from this method, as it be applied to any languages.
This video introduces you to the course and tells what you will and can achieve in 70 days. It also explains the important things about the course that you need to know in order to accomplish good results.
Understand who this course is created for and what to expect when learning the course.