Teach Kids English - ESL Course for Bilingual Children
What you'll learn
- Teach your children to be fluent in English
- Plan engaging English lessons that your children will love
- Discover ways to teach your children English without them even realising it
- Use stunning ESL Worksheets and Lesson Plans that come included with this course
- One of the parents will need to have a good understanding of English.
Teach Kids English is an ESL Course for English teachers and the parents of bilingual children who would like their children to be fluent in English.
***** Last UPDATED in November 2016 *****
Would you like some practical information on how your children can enjoy learning English, as well as some high quality resources to keep them engaged while they learn?
By the end of this course you will not only have learnt how to teach your children English through classroom learning, but also through natural learning in everyday situations.
IMPORTANT POINT 1:
This brand new course is aimed at:
- Parents who do not have English as their mother tongue, but have a good working knowledge of the language and would like to teach their children to become fluent in English.
- Parents of bilingual children, where one of the parents is an English-speaking ex-pat living abroad, who want to ensure their children's English is at the level of a native speaker.
- Teachers of pupils learning English as a Second Language, who would like high quality ESL Worksheets and Lesson plans, as well as ideas and resources for their students' extra curricular learning.
IMPORTANT POINT 2:
Included with this course are high quality ESL worksheets and lesson plans, to help make classroom learning as interesting for the children as possible. There are worksheets available for different levels of English acquisition and different age groups.
As well as being an ESL instructor, I am also the proud father of two bilingual girls and a bilingual boy and have been successfully employing the practical techniques that you are about to learn in this course for the last 10 years.
Be sure to check out the FREE preview videos and I hope to see you on the inside. I am excited to get the chance to share the secrets I have learnt and help you to teach your kids English.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for Parents, who would like to teach their children to be fluent in English.
- Also, the Parents of bilingual children, who want to ensure their children's English is at the level of a native speaker, will hugely benefit from this course.
- The course is also ideal for Teachers, who are currently teaching their pupils English as a second language and who would like to get more ideas and resources for their lessons.
Having worked as a marketing manager in London during the nineties, where he also completed his Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, David decided to leave the rat race in 2000, head east and forge a new career as an online marketer. It was during this time that he published his first book.
As a British ex-pat living in Slovakia, David has set up online businesses and written non-fiction books in a number of different niches, most notably freelance translating, ESL and all things Slovak. He also taught Business English to Slovak companies and private individuals and lectured at universities and other educational institutions, where he developed his passion for teaching.
In the last few years, from his mountain home in the heart of Europe, David has primarily focused on print on demand and self-publishing, during which time he has created over 5,000 designs and published over 1,000 books. In addition to this, David has taught online courses to over 50,000 students, mainly in the print on demand and self-publishing niches, and is currently half-way through writing his first series of YA fiction novels.