Teach English Online for Fun & Profit
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a clear understanding of the online teaching world.
- Be a successful Online ESL teacher
- A catalog of online ESL schools, with their contact details, application procedures, and pay rates.
- How to get the right equipment needed to teach English online. I will give you advice and examples of affordable and reliable webcams, headsets, and other equipment.
- Build your teaching space. I will give you awesome ideas on how to prepare your space and background wall with many examples.
- Learn about pay: Average hourly pay, how to receive your money, and Bonuses.
- How to maximize your earnings, and other earning opportunities.
- Understand the different schedules involved in online teaching such as fixed schedules, flexible schedules, and freelancing platforms.
- Resources to help create fun and engaging online lessons for your online students. I will show you examples of props & other materials that will make your classes great.
- Using software tools for interactive online teaching.
- Online Teaching Games. We will talk about how games can make your classes awesome and I will give you videos of me using educational games with a real student.
- How To prepare the perfect CV. I have included an awesome CV template specifically designed for an online teacher.
- Avoid making common mistakes in the application process.
- Successfully prepare for an online teaching job interview.
- Master an online teaching demo class. I will give you tips and suggestions Plus a video of me doing a demo class.
- How to stay connected and network after you get hired to take advantage of future opportunities.
- Be able to speak English fluently
I am john Angelo and I am an online teacher. For me, teaching online has been an amazing experience. It’s meant flexibility, more time that’s mine to devote to studies and my family, location independence so I can travel when and where I want and freedom from the dreaded morning commute. Seriously – It has been life changing!
I will share with you everything about the online teaching world, the types of companies and students and how best to navigate through it all. I will cover what equipment you will need to teach online and give you suggestions of how to start if you are on a tight budget. I will show you how to go about the entire application process from scratch. You’ll learn how to avoid common mistakes, how to nail the interview and how to master the demo class so that you can get a higher hourly rate. Furthermore, I will provide you with a Master-list of Online ESL Schools that you can apply to anytime you want.
If you’re not thrilled about hustling to work every morning or you’re looking for part-time work …there has never been a better time than now to search for online teaching jobs.
Teaching online is perfect for stay at home moms and dads, college students, digital nomads, former classroom teachers, or anyone that wants to make online teaching their full time career.
This course is divided into ten sections. And every section includes a number of relevant lectures. Overall you will get 50 awesome video lectures covering every single angle of the Online ESL Industry!
As a bonus:
You will get a free copy of my book where I catalog a ton of online ESL schools, with their contact details, application procedures, and pay rates. There is something for everyone in this book: Bachelor’s degree holders, people without degrees, Native English Speakers, and Non-Native English speakers.
I will provide a tone of supplementary material like a perfect CV template for an online teaching job, cover letter, and other resources that will help you get an awesome job. I also offer you a 30-day 100% money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose.
So jump in and you'll soon be teaching English online making good money and having fun!
- Digital nomads
- Stay-at-home moms
- College Students
- People looking for a new career
- Anyone that wants to work from home
- Ex classroom teachers