The Basics: How to Teach English Abroad (Language Teaching)
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 27 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Course Objectives:
- You will acquire the knowledge necessary to make an informed choice about which job to take and where.
- You will learn about various teaching methodologies and be able to choose which methodology to employ in your own teaching.
- You will learn how to plan and execute effective lessons
- You will learn the basics of Classroom Management
- You will have an understanding of different types of classes and how to approach those classes.
- You will gain a basic understanding of assessment.
- A 4-year university degree, either completed or in progress
This introductory course gives you all you need to know in order to get the most out of teaching English as a Foreign language in a foreign country. Section 1 assigns homework after each lecture which ensures you stay on-track to finding the job you want. The other sections ensure that you will be ready to teach once you walk into your first classroom. Upon completion of this course you will have all you need to both find a teaching job abroad and succeed in the classroom.
What other teachers are saying about this course:
"We're getting ready to open our "train the teachers" course which will be for TESOL. Your course would be a great pre-requirement!"
English Language Communications Training & Coaching
"The concise overview of the major tools of teaching your course provides will undoubtedly be very handy for graduating TESOL students going abroad."
-Natalia Reilly, Ph.D, MATESOL
University of Central Florida
Enroll today and take the first step to teaching English abroad!
- This course is for college grads who want to learn how to find a legitimate teaching job abroad.
- If you are already teaching abroad but are having a hard time of it, you can get some good pointers here.
- Recent MA TESOL graduates with no teaching experience will also find this course useful.