Sponsorship and Delegate Sales for Conferences
What you'll learn
- Find the most valuable leads and prospects
- Develop a successful pricing strategy to maximise sales
- Define and position your key products
- Pitching and closing deals
- No prior experience needed. An understanding of what business conferences are will be helpful.
Winning Sponsorship and Delegate Sales sets the basis for the commercial success of your conference. Focusing on the key revenue sources - sponsorship and delegate income - this course will set you up for success by walking you through every step of the sales process.
Learn where to find the most valuable leads, how to benchmark yourself with the competition and how to develop your own pricing strategy. After defining some key products we will review how to position them with your potential customers and how to pitch your proposal.
Last but not least, create the basis for your success by properly managing your leads and prospects. By mastering your pipeline and creating a solid sales funnel you will maximise your results and optimise your efforts.
This course includes a sample pipeline and additional documentation.
Winning Sponsorship and Delegate Sales
Introduction to conference sales
Creating compelling sponsorship packages
Lead generation and pipeline management
The pitch - positioning your unique selling points
Selling delegate passes
Downloadable bonus material
A course certificate will be issued to all who successfully complete the course.
This course includes five individual lectures and 1 hour of on-demand videos. Additional documentation and templates are also available for download. Additional courses are available and will cover conference marketing, operations, production and finance.
Who this course is for:
- Graduates and young professionals looking for a job in the event/conference business
- Career switchers wanting to learn how to develop a conference business
- Employees who have been tasked with organising a company event or conference
Having organized hundreds of events in the past 15 years, I am now running Merlien Institute together with a fantastic team of dedicated people. My experience from working with industry leaders across Europe, Asia and North America has helped me to build the business I really want - honest, fair and sustainable.