The Tattoo Academy
What you'll learn
- You will learn the fundamental basics of Tattooing.
- You will have in depth insider knowledge and Trade Secrets of how to work as a professional artist
- You will understand the importance of Hygiene
- You will have the necessary tools needed be to able to work as a professional Tattooist
- No prior Tattoo Experience Needed
- You should have some knowledge and an understanding of Art
In this Course the student will learn the in depth way to Tattoo. from start to finish the course will explain all the little secrets, Tips and Tricks that will accelerate your learning and understanding of the Tattoo industry so that you can enjoy a smooth and confident transition into becoming a fully licensed and professional Tattoo Artist. You will learn everything from the history of Tattooing to what it truly means to be a Tattooist. Through this course you will have insider knowledge like no other as i share my secrets with you so that you can understand quickly and efficiently how to set up and run your Tattoo Machine. You will receive knowledge on preparing stencils and designs for the client. I will instruct you on how to set up needles with the correct needle depth. You will learn the Industry Tips and Tricks on how to approach line work correctly and how to shade black and grey from solid black to solid colour. You will be guided through various Inks, equipment and where to purchase these items at a high quality. the student will learn about aftercare Licensing and how to practice Tattooing on various objects. This course is designed to be in depth for the serious budding Tattooist who really wants to learn. The course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about the craft of Tattooing so that you can have a huge understanding of all the components necessary needed to become a great successful Tattooist.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is designed to for You who have no prior experience in Tattooing.
- This Course will give You the confidence and assurance they need to tattoo at a professional Level.
- This Course will define the in depth questions asked by you, wanting to become a Tattooist
- This Course is broken down into a Step by Step process Outlining everything you need to know to become a successful and professional Tattooist
- The Course explains in detail how You can become professionally Licensed so you can open your own Tattoo Studio
From a young age i was passionate about art. I was captivated by comic books, painting, drawings, and anything with bold colour. i was very young when i got my first tattoo and from there onward i was sold on the idea of becoming a Tattoo Artist. At the age of 27 i began teaching myself as back then it was almost impossible to find a teacher. I began building a portfolio of work and started presenting it around different Tattoo Studios, after loads of rejection i obtained an apprenticeship which really allowed me to hone in on my craft. I spent the next many years perfecting my skills and working across London in different studios, eventually i opened my own studio and decided after teaching a few successful students including my own wife that i would like to share my knowledge with the rest of the world so that you can get the best guidance possible in a very competitive industry.