Siebel Target Account Selling
What you'll learn
- Become a Sales Professional
- Improve bid-to-win ratios
- Shorten selling cycles
- Minimize discounts and negotiated concessions
- Establish clear, unique business value with customers
- Reduce selling cost through more efficient resource allocation
- Increase Sales per Employee
- Build Successful sales organizations quickly
- Decrease risk
- Enhance account control and forecast accuracy
- Eliminate departamental barriers with a common sales language
- Any computer or device
Target Account Selling is highly effective in organizations with selling environments marked by intense competition, customer buying decisions with high-financial, strategic or organizational impact. The Target Account Selling process was developed by Siebel now Oracle. In this training sales professionals create a refined winning plan for securing new business. The Target Account Selling (TAS) process helps sales professionals win more business by:
1. Focusing on the right issues with the right people at the right time.
2. Developing effective plans for sales campaigns.
3. Communicating more effectively within the sales team.
4. Shifting the focus of salespeople from tactical to strategic issues.
This Target Account Selling training includes learning to:
1. Assess the Opportunity: An objective process that reveals critical customer, business and competitive information, and drives and informed decision to compete.
2. Set the Competitive Strategy: A framework for determining the most effective approach to winning the customers business.
3. Identify the Key Players: A method to identify the roles and status of people who affect or will be affected by customer buying decisions.
4. Define the Relationship Strategy: A process to align with influential decision-makers in the buying organization who can help you win the sales opportunity.
5. Turn Ideas Into Activities: An approach to identify specific tactics needed to win the opportunity and the resources required to support each task.
6. Test and Improve the Plan: A structured process that analyzes Opportunity Plans and refines them to the highest possible quality for implementation in the field.
Who this course is for:
- Any Sales Teams
- Sales Representatives and Sales Support
- Marketing Teams
- Product Managers
- Sales and Marketing Related Teams
J.S Garcia “Juan Sebastian Garcia” is an Engineer and an Author. His Family moved to Brooklyn, NY, in 1992 where he grew up. He’s the youngest of four children. After he graduated as a Computer Forensics Investigator from the Electronic Commerce Council University in NM, he is also certified as an Avaya Certified Expert, CEH, CHFI, CCNA, ENA, Oracle DBA.
Over 20 Years of experience in IT Infrastructure Teams and management, Specialized in Telecomunications, Contact Centers, Cloud, Virtualization, Security. Motivated, adaptable, customer focused, results driven, and hard working Information Technology Professional With proven ability to work under any pressure and deliver desired outcome of high quality requirements and customer deadlines. Worked at top companies, including Harry and David, Amerigroup Corp, IDT Corp, RFA Corp, Cable and Wireless Business and many more. Strong communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated in working with colleagues and customers across the global. Implemented more that 120.000 users worldwide and 32.000 Call Center Agents in 20+ Countries from design to implementation and customer satisfaction.