Got a lot going on? Wondering where to turn? Want to learn a science-based way to raise your vibrational frequency so you can release the roadblocks that are holding you back? Want a "Quick Fix"? How about a Quick Start Guide to tapping? Or a detailed EFT Worksheet that helps you track your way? A tracker that takes you step-by-step through the process? This course has them all! All you have to do is follow along.
Are you struggling to get everything done during the day? Got a “to-do list” that’s much too long? Need more energy to do it all? Looking for a quick and easy way to reduce stress? Did you know that tapping for emotional freedom is all about energy?
Tapping, or Emotional Freedom Technique, and energy sync very well. When you can harness and manage your energy, you experience so many benefits. Do you want to learn how to find more energy? More time? To be more productive? To have more time? When you manage your energy, you are much better able to get all those things on your list done, which in turn gives you more time for other things. This course will show you how you can get a kick-start on all of these!
How? By learning to tap! That is, by tapping on your meridians where they come close to the surface of your skin. The whole concept of meridians (originally called “nadis” back in antiquity) comes down through the centuries to us. Meridians are part of the human energy field. That field encompasses many different areas, most of which are beyond the scope of this course, though some will necessarily be touched upon as we focus our attention on how to tap effectively. In addition to the basic process, this course will cover various specific tapping sessions that tapping students over the years have identified as being of primary importance to them. In short, students of this course can learn from students of previous courses. Previous courses, then, provide us with a very rich source for our course – a mother-lode of tapping wisdom!
This course offers a grounded and heart-centered approach to tapping, and it includes several extra resource documents. One of those documents is a detailed EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Worksheet. This Worksheet includes specific references to the importance and method of adopting a grounded and heart-centered approach. The course is designed for beginners and also for others who wish to review the basics, and so it lays out a step-by-step path for students who wish to develop their tapping abilities. This is a path, a journey, and you will be able to track your progress as you move forward down your path. From initial overview, through essentials (such as grounding breathing and heart focus), to accessing the specific tapping points, this course is all about teaching students how to develop their abilities to reduce their stress by accessing their meridians, time-honored wonders of the human energy field.
We cover a lot! We even look at misconceptions about tapping and mistakes that people sometimes make – so that you can avoid these. And a final section informs students of further potentials, teaches them a more advanced method of further developing their tapping skills, and points to raising their vibrations/frequency.
What will you be taught in this course? Well, to start, you will get an introduction to tapping that includes an overview of the process. With this knowledge, you will be able to begin to identify some areas on which you wish to focus. You will be encouraged to practice on a (pretty much) daily basis in order to develop your skills. This should be very easy to do, since you will have life-time access to this course.
Would you like an overview right now? Here’s a quick look at what you will be taught in this course, all of which is designed to enhance your abilities to tap and to help you progress as you work towards increasing your emotional freedom.
· Introduction to Tapping (Emotional Freedom Technique)
· Overview of the Tapping Process and How It Contributes Towards Raising Your Vibrational Frequency
· Quick Start Guide to help you learn the tapping process, downloadable
· EFT Worksheet to help you learn to apply the tapping process, downloadable
· Curated Resources List, downloadable
· Other resouces documents, all downloadable
· Instructions on how to apply a grounded and heart-centered approach to tapping
· How to list your specific stress-related issues
· How to choose which issue you wish to address at any one time
· How to determine which feelings you have that are associated with your chosen issue
· How to assess and rate that feeling on the tracking sheet provided, so you can track your progress
· The Subjective Units of Distress Scale (SUDS), and how to ascertain which number on the scale applies to you
· How to re-rate that number when it changes, and track your changes
· How to choose your Set-Up Statement and Reminder Phrase
· How to choose your wording, so you will know how to talk while you tap
· Clear descriptions of choices in wording that you can make any time you wish
· Overview of some common wording differences, and how to know what to say
· Clear parameters for learning when to continue, and when to stop, tapping
· How to tap to release your stress, using the concept of ‘Peace’ to help you release
· How to tap on specific stressors that bother you and that you wish to change
· How to tap when you identify that you have some repetitive patterns that you want to change
· How to tap when you realize that someone (maybe even you) has communicated inappropriately
· How to tap when you are hurting
· Identify some misconceptions and/or mistakes that people sometimes make in tapping, so you will have a clearer idea of how to proceed
· How to adapt your tapping to include events/things that you perceive as positive
· Overview of the breadth of areas on which you can tap
So, get ready to tap! Click the link to enroll now and find out what you can do TODAY to begin to develop your tapping abilities, to move forward on your path to emotional freedom.