EFT Tapping For When We Feel Sad
What you'll learn
- Help yourself and others to overcome negative emotional states with EFT
- Learn how and why tapping works
- Step by Step directions to learn the tapping points
- Learn why we target difficult emotions to come to more peace and calm.
- What to do with the feelings of disconnect, despair and suffering.
- How to recognize patterns of coping in our body and emotions
- As the student moves through clearing each area of trapped emotions, they will begin to feel the positive effects of doing this work.
- A willingness to regard your life from a different perspective
- An openness to try new techniques
- A willingness to learn, love and heal.
- Commitment to practice a little each day
EFT tapping is a beautiful way to release trapped emotions. I found EFT personally when struggling with daily panic attacks, anxiety and an autoimmune condition. Since then I have trained in EFT and have applied it to most areas of my life.
Why would we want to go towards sadness? It feels counterintuitive, but the more we resist uncomfortable emotions, the more strong they can become. EFT allows us to safely go in and explore difficult emotions and release them from our bodies. EFT is a unique combination of tapping on meridian points, addressing thought patterns and how emotions are stored in the body. The more we explore the parts of us that we do not want to look at, the more we discover the messages those parts may have for us about coming more into balance. We are all sad sometimes, but we don't need to suffer in getting stuck in sadness.
This course addresses the family of emotions related to sadness to help us live a more joyful life. In this course we will cover what tapping is, how it works, the tapping points and why we need to address difficult emotions. We will then tap through despair, disappointment, discouragement, gloominess, being heavy hearted, feeling hopeless, melancholy, unhappiness, grief and numbness.
I am so excited for you to join me and get started today!
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning more about tapping and how to can release trapped emotions in the body.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to be mindful and how to relieve suffering
- Anyone who is looking for personal development
Michelle Agopsowicz has a Masters in Social Work, a Bachelors in Disability Studies and is a Reiki Master. Michelle offers counselling and education opportunities from a holistic, trauma informed perspective. She aims to create wellness and balance through the integration of traditional counselling and energy techniques. This approach has developed through her own journey of having an autoimmune condition, trauma, and anxiety.
She offers practices and discussions that can guide us to live a more fulfilled and authentic experience with self compassion. She believes strongly that trauma is a universal human experience that affects the body, mind, and spirit. She believes that addressing our suffering leads to a journey that is beautiful, painful and ultimately reconstructs our fundamental meaning of compassion, humanity and our place in the world.