Tapping For Academic Success
What you'll learn
- how to reduce academic-related stress, anxiety, panic, overwhelm, and procrastination
- how to reduce the intensity of aches and pains caused by study stress (e.g. headaches, stomach aches, neck pain, etc)
- how to tap away your study stress so that you can improve your mental health and grades
- how to tap into a calmer frame of mind before you start to study, so that you can think more more clearly
- how to improve your concentration and time management
- how to tap into the problem-solving part of your brain
- how to boost your academic confidence
In this course, you will learn how to do a stress management technique called EFT Tapping. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique, and it is an evidence-based stress management technique that support our mental health.
Too much study stress can cause blockages in experiencing academic success. Tapping For Academic Success breaks down how to use EFT Tapping to reduce the intensity of your study stress blockages by reducing the intensity of unhelpful:
emotional study stress blocks (e.g. panic, overwhelm, exam anxiety, fear of failure, self-doubt)
cognitive study stress blocks (e.g. 'I failed before, so I'll fail again', 'I'm not smart enough', 'I'm not good enough', 'I'm procrastinating on studying for my dissertation because I feel unmotivated')
distressing physical reactions to study stress (e.g. stomach pains in response to study stress / deadline stress / exam stress, study stress-related headaches, study stress-related chest pain)
When we reduce our experience of the stress-related emotional, cognitive, or physiological blocks that are holding us back, we can be more productive in working towards our personal academic success goals and aspirations. This course gives you a framework for applying EFT to study stress problems so that you can figure out what those blocks, and shift out of your 'emotional brain' (the fight/flight response that leads to procrastination, stress, anxiety and overwhelm) and into your 'thinking brain' (the front part of your brain, where you can be more present, grounded, and able to find solutions to your academic blocks and problems).
The course includes a special Borrowing Benefits EFT Tapping exercise at the end, where you have the opportunity to witness the power of EFT for overcoming study procrastination firsthand, as you go on a tapping journey with a final year university student who used EFT Tapping to overcome her study procrastination for her dissertation.
Who this course is for:
- Grade 11, Grade 12, and University/College Students (undergrad, postgrad, PhD candidates) who are curious to learn how they could use the Emotional Freedom Technique to self-sooth and overcome blocks to their academic success.
- Students who are experiencing a distressing academic success block (e.g. Exam anxiety. Feeling panicky and overwhelmed due to study workload. Negative feelings coming up when you look at a thick textbook you have to study and memorize. Procrastinating on studying for an exam, research project, or presentation)
Hi, I'm Eleni. I work as an EFT Practitioner, Youth Mentor, and Educational Consultant. I love teaching students of all ages (lifelong learners!) self-soothing skills, like the Emotional Freedom Techniques. I specialize in stress, anxiety, and academic success. My mission is to help bridge the gap between mainstream education and the well-being skills we need to thrive. To that end, I create educational courses, like my new Tapping For Academic Success course, where students can learn how to overcome stress blockages to that are holding them back from making the academic progress that they want.