Fundamentals of Tapestry Crochet for Colorful Art
What you'll learn
- start a crochet piece with the foundation stitch
- crochet using the Forward Single Stitch
- crochet backwards from left to right so that the single crochet stitch is consistent on both sides (Backward Single Crochet Stitch)
- add and carry multiple colored yarns in a Tapestry Crochet piece
- crochet with multiple colors and create crisp lines
- follow the rules to use hexagonal chart for flat Tapestry Crochet
- create a Tapestry Crochet pillow
Learn the fundamental principles involved in Tapestry Crochet. With the concepts explained in this course, you will be able to add multiple colors to your crochet project while keeping your horizontal and diagonal lines crisp. I will explain the methods I use to create the Tapestry Crochet art pieces. By the end of the course, you will have a fundamental understanding of Tapestry Crochet and will crochet a small beautiful pillow to put your knowledge to practical use.
Who this course is for:
- A beginner to advanced student interested in arts and crafts, especially knitting and crochet.
- A person who would like to improve his/her colorwork techniques with Tapestry Crochet
- A person who would like to use multiple colors in order to create pillows, bags, works of art etc.
I am a mature, intelligent tapestry crochet artist. I have varied interests but my most happy moments have happened when i dance and crochet! I am a proud, educated mexican with a bachelor's in biochemistry and Pharm.D. degree.
Soy artista de tapicería maduro e inteligente. Tengo intereses diversos pero ¡mis momentos más felices han ocurrido cuando bailo y tejo! Soy un mexicano orgulloso y educado con un bachillerato de bioquímica y tengo un doctorado Pharm.D de farmacia