How To BREAKDANCE: A Beginners Guide
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Gain Confidence in Learning Breakdance Moves and Dancing in general
- Learn the Foundation of B-boying
- Become Stronger and More Flexible
- Create your Own Style and Be Yourself
- Learn How To Become Better 2x Faster
- HAVE FUN!!!
- You can learn these moves anywhere
- You need patience and awareness
- You need a floor big enough to practice
- You need a soft surface to practice the harder moves
THE TAO OF BREAKDANCE: An indepth guide to b-boy foundation, Technique and Style made SIMPLE.
GO FROM WALLFLOWER TO DANCE FLOOR KING!
Become Confident and learn how to dance.
Have you been to parties or "Breakdance Jams" (B-boy Competitions) and seen those guys spinning on the floor and doing Amazing moves?
Have you always wanted to learn but were too nervous to take class or didn't know where?
The Tao Of Breakdance Destroys all of your limiting beliefs, because YOU can do it and you can learn it in 2x the time than taking class.
- Why most people can't/won't dance? One of the reasons is that they are stuck in their heads and have no idea what to do when they get on the dance floor and everyone is looking!!
- When I was first starting I was so nervous to get on the dance floor and dance that I would freeze up and refuse to go in.
- After you learn these moves and get the key concepts down you will get to where it took me 3 years to get to.
You will have the Confidence to jump into the dance floor without thinking about it because you will drill all the moves you need to look like an amazing dancer with years of experience behind his belt.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN NOW!
MODULE 1 Intro - Explain - Stretches - Prepare - Workout - Practice Schedule (lvl 1 2 3) Pick and choose, the Blueprint - Plug and play formula for really great sets
MODULE 2 Foundation - Explain - Show - Tell - Exercises Top Rock - Footwork - Freezes
- Front Step
- Indian Step
- Salsa Step
- Kick Twist
- Kick Step
- D-Pad Concept
TOP 2 BOTTOM
- Knee Drop
- Jump Downs
- 6 Step
- 3 Step
- 2 Step
- Criss Cross
- Zulu Spin
- Stab Concept
- Baby Freeze
- Turtle Freeze
- Chair Freeze
- Floor Freezes
MODULE 3 Blowups - Easy powermoves - Transitions FREEZES/BLOWUPS
- Elbow Freeze
- Handstand Freeze
- Hollowback Upper
- Hollowback Lower
TRANSITIONS (The Flow)
- Knee Drop Prep
- Sweep Transition
POWER (The Flashy Moves)
- 1 Legged Swipes
- The Windmill
MODULE 4 Style - Putting sets together - Combinations
- Level Change
- Speed Change
- Stop and Go
- Cutting Moves
- Create your own style so you don't look like everyone else (Character)
I have made the course as easy as possible to do at home so you can practice stress free with no pressure. This course helps those who don't want to take class and learn in a public setting and want the comfort and safety of learning from home in your bedroom.
BECOME an amazing B-boy, Dancer and Awesome interesting individual in general!
- This Course is for people who are looking to learn how to breakdance but are too nervous to learn in a public setting
- Open minded individuals
- Physically Active people
- This course is NOT for those who don't want to get better at dance
- This course is NOT for those with medical conditions and physical injuries