Taming Your Inner Cookie Monster
What you'll learn
- Recognize the situations that lead to emotional hunger
- Learn easy techniques & tricks to help deal with emotional situations that can lead to overeating
- Master the two most important skills in fighting emotional eating, Awareness & Acceptance
- Learn some of the most powerful skills taught in clinical weight-loss therapies (cognitive behavioral therapy & dialectical behavioral therapy)
- Learn what primary & secondary emotions are (and how to avoid negative secondary emotions like "feeling depressed because you feel lonely")
- Discover what "Urge Surfing" is and why it's such a powerful tool in the fight against emotional eating and other urges and temptations
- No prior knowledge needed, although many of the ideas in this course work hand-in-hand with "The Mental Game of Getting Lean"
It's called comfort food for a reason.
Because when you're feeling down, or sad, or lonely, or stressed, these are the foods you turn to for comfort--and to help you avoid those negative feelings inside.
They're foods like ice cream, pizza, spaghetti, cookies, donuts, burgers, and of course, alcohol.
And of course, these are the same high-calorie foods that lead to weight gain, a bigger waist & hips, and all the health problems that come with obesity.
It's called emotional eating when you have an automatic emotional response that causes you to crave these fatty, sugary foods whenever you're feeling something unpleasant.
The truth is, you may not be as bad as the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street...but you are wired to overeat in certain situations.
And even if it happens rarely, it's often enough to completely derail your efforts to lose weight.
Think about it this way: just one emotion-fueled binge per week can easily cut a 3500-calorie deficit into a 1500-calorie deficit (or even less). That's enough to slow your weight loss to a crawl...
And it may be so frustrating that it causes you to lose heart and abandon your goals altogether.
Luckily, there is hope. There are techniques & tricks you can use to recognize when you're having an emotional eating urge...and to successfully avoid it--without ripping open a single bag of potato chips.
The great thing about the material in this course is that it applies to any diet, any lifestyle, any eating plan, any exercise routine, any body-weight goal there is.
In the next 2 hours, you'll learn techniques you can use for the rest of your life.
Not only will they help you to avoid emotional binges, but as a side-effect you'll also learn better coping mechanisms--so that you can deal with stressful situations in the future in a way that's healthy & effective.
Whether you realize that emotional eating is a big problem or not, take a few moments to check out the free preview lessons for this course. I'm confident that you'll learn a few powerful tips & insights you can start using today.
So if you're eager to kickstart your weight loss results, sign up now and get started taming your inner cookie monster today.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has had an issue with emotional eating in the past
- Anyone trying to lose weight who wants to avoid common emotional eating traps that sabotage many diets
Hi, I'm Neil O'Nova, the founder of Better-Looking Guy and StrongerLeaner .com.
My videos will help you look and feel your best in every way possible: from clearing your skin and framing your face to shedding fat and sculpting a more lean, healthy physique.
If there's one thing I learned from losing over forty pounds of fat and dramatically improving the way I look, it's that transforming your appearance is the best first step you can take to transforming every other area of your life, too.
No matter what you want to create in your life--whether it's wealth, love, fame, or anything in between--I believe you should always start by losing weight and improving the way you look. And there are a lot of good reasons why:
* You'll discover a newfound confidence in yourself that will motivate you to reach for more ambitious goals
* You'll get more respect and attention from other people (especially the opposite sex)
* You'll have more physical energy to tackle new projects and challenges
* You'll have a sharper mental focus and less "brain fog"
* You'll live longer, sleep better, and feel like a million bucks
If you'd love to experience those benefits in your life, browse through my courses on Udemy or check me out directly on my website at StrongerLeaner.