- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recruiting, Managing & Retaining Employees, Even if You Don't Have Human Resource Degree or Knowledge
- Attract & Hire Qualified Staff
- Develop & Engage Top Performing Workforce
- Learn the Human Resource (HR) Practices to Retain Employees & Reduce Attrition Rate
- Learn about Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Performance Appraisal & Succession Planning
- Using Motivators for Increasing Employee Performance
- How to Take Care of Your Employees
- Retain the Employees by Understanding & Fulfilling Their Needs
- Discover the Best Approach to Understand Employee's Mindset
- Internet Connection is Required to Watch The Lectures
- No Previous Experience or Knowledge Required (We Will Start From The Basics)
- Willingness to Learn and Polish Your Skills
- Basic Understanding of English Language
"Learn Talent Management From Certified Human Resource Professionals"
Human Resources (HR) acts as solid foundation for a strong business because it helps in acquiring & retaining manpower. One of biggest challenge that every business face is to retain the best employees.
This course is designed by Certified Human Resource Professionals with one aim- to help you retain the top performing employees & increase business value & productivity.
What We Will Cover in This Course?
Development of Employees
Engaging & Retaining High Performance Workforce
Human Resource Responsibilities
Top Ways To Retain Employees
Human Resource & Talent Management go hand-in-hand because both share the same purpose: to acquire & retain workforce in an organization.
Who Should Enroll in This Course?
Human Resource (HR) Graduates & Interns
Human Resource Professionals
New Managers or Supervisors
Learning & Development (L&D) Professionals
Talent Acquisition Professionals
Talent Management Professionals
Management Students & Staff
Those who have interest in organizational management
Is This Course Right for me?
Yes! even if you do not have any previous knowledge or experience about Talent Management or Human Resource (HR), you will find this course easy to follow. We will start from the basic concepts and then progress towards topics that come under Talent Management.
By The End of This Course You Will:
Have Clear Understanding About Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management
Know About The Winning Formula of Retaining Employees
Become a better Manager by Motivating & Helping Your Employees
You Will be Able to Acquire Qualified People
Perform Your Duties as a part of Human Resources (HR) or Talent Management
Understand The Employees Needs & Help in Fulfilling Them
Develop Skills of Employees and Engage Them
Increase Business Value by Retaining Top Performing Employees
By Enrolling, You Will Also Get:
Life Time Access to The Course (Revise Anytime!)
Quick Lectures, Easy to Remember
Access to Interesting & Lively Lectures That Are Easily to Follow
Time Saving & Ready to Use Worksheet
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are ready to develop your these human resources & talent management skills, please go ahead and enroll in this course.
You can take a look at the free lectures as this will help you to know more about the course.
I will see you inside!
- Human Resource Professionals
- Human Resource (HR) Graduates & Interns
- HR Managers
- Learning & Development (L&D) Professionals
- New Managers & Supervisors
- Business Owners
- Start-up Owners
- Talent Management Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Management Students & Staff
- Those who are interested in learning about organizational management
An Introduction to what you will learn, who would teach you and what you will achieve by the end of this course.
See the highlights which make this course different & more useful for you!
How to get the maximum benefit and value from this course?
In this lecture you will be introduced to Talent Management and you'll learn its meaning.