Become a digital note-taking expert using OneNote
What you'll learn
- After this course, students will know how to effectively use OneNote across devices to take digital notes.
- To get the most out of this course you should have a device with a digital stylus so that you can take handwritten notes on the screen.
There are many benefits of taking handwritten notes. In today's digital age, with the many devices available that support digital ink, you can reap the benefits of taking handwritten notes on your digital device. In this course, you will learn from productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund how to become a digital note-taking expert.
In this course you will learn:
- The benefits about handwritten notes
- How to get started using digital ink on the iPad Pro and Surface devices
- How to use the OneNote app on the iPad
- How to use the OneNote app on Windows devices
- Note-taking best practices
- How to use rich, desktop version of OneNote to clean up and share your notes
You will also get a glimpse behind the scenes and see how Ulrika Hedlund uses OneNote across devices in the story-based tutorial "Declutter your life using OneNote".
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to start taking digital notes.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.