Learn Tajweed A-Z with Easy Steps
- Ability to read Arabic letters.
- Reading fluency is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Arabic Language and Grammar is not required.
30+ TAJWEED THEORY VIDEOS - ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Tajweed Made Easy is proud to present the first in a series of learning Tajweed for beginners and even teachers!
In this series of videos we will learn the basics of the theory of Tajweed. In the Tajweed theory lessons, we will go over the different rules such as the meem, laam and noon saakinah, different madds, characteristics and articulation points of the letters as well as the different places you can and can't start and stop in the Quran.
In completion of the course students will be able to recognize why certain words are pronounced in specific ways. We highly recommend that students take our upcoming Qur'aan Made Easy course to put these rules into practice. In the practical lessons, we will learn how to correctly recite Surah Al-Faatiha, and complete Juzz 'Amma Inshaa Allah.
Don't forget, if you like the course then share it with others. It's absolutely FREE! And remember the saying of the Prophet (peace be upon him): "The one who guides to good, is like the one who does it". :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who can read and has a desire to know the theoretical side of Tajweed, i.e. rules and why we read words in specific ways.
- Also great for teachers or those who have already memorised or are fluent readers of the Qur'aan.
- 12:48Introduction: Virtues of Learning the Quraan
- 18:36Descriptions of Tajweed
- 17:20History of Tajweed
- 15:03Mistakes in Tajweed
- 08:59Speeds in Recitation
- 06:15Quiet or Loud
- 11:55Rules of Isti'aatha and Basmalah
Online Teacher/Instructor of Tajweed, Quraan, and Arabic Language.
I am your Instructor, my name is Arif Abdulaziz, also known as Abu Muhammad. I travelled to Egypt in 2009 where I received an "Ijaazah" (which is Arabic for "permission", "authorization") (chain of narration to the Prophet peace be upon him) when I sat and recited the Quraan to Sheikh Muhammad Al Munshid, who has one of the shortest chains of narration (27th from the Prophet peace be upon him) via Hafs An Assim via Shu'ba (one of the famous modes of recitation).
I have studied Arabic and received a "Tazkiyah" (permission to teach) the Al-'Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk series along with "Al Aajrumiyyah" (a well-known and useful beginner level grammar book) from my teacher. I benefited and acquired the theoretical knowledge of Tajweed mostly from Sheikh Ayman As Suwayd (May Allaah preserve him), as well as from books and personal Quraan teachers, may Allah have mercy upon them all.
Allah has blessed me with the basics of Quran recitation and Arabic language, and I have been given written permission by my teachers to share these two sciences so I wish to share with everyone so that I can leave something behind for tomorrow when we meet Allah.
- Ijaazah from Sheikh Muhammad Al Munshid (Egypt) - 2009
- Tazkiyah (permission to teach) the Al-'Arabiyyah Bayna Yadayk series