Tailwind CSS 3 | Learn By Building Multiple Projects A-Z
What you'll learn
- Tailwind CSS 3.0
- Install and configure the ideal environment for working with Tailwind CSS
- How to customize Tailwind
- Using Tailwind in VS Code
- Deploying it to WebServer
- Create Blog Project Template
- Create Complete Ecommerce Template
- Responsive Web Design
- Ecommerce Home Page Setup
- Ecommerce Shop Page Setup
- Ecommerce Product Details Page Setup
- Ecommerce Login and Register Page Setup
- Ecommerce User Account and Register Page Setup
- Ecommerce Profile Address Page Setup
- Wishlist and Checkout Page Setup
- Ecommerce Cart and Order Page Setup
- Implement an automatic dark mode
- Having some experience with CSS are necessary. Experience with other CSS frameworks like Bootstrap will help but are not mandatory.
- Using a code editor
Hello, Friend Welcome to my Tailwind CSS 3 A-Z | Learn By Building Multiple Projects Course. If you want to learn Tailwind CSS 3 seriously then that will be the best course for you. First, what is tailwind CSS? Tailwind is a utility-first CSS framework to rapidly build modern websites without ever leaving your HTML. it's a massive collection of tiny CSS utility classes for quickly and consistently building good-looking websites and it's a most demanding CSS framework nowadays.
✔️ How i design this course
First, you will learn all the basic fundamentals of Tailwind CSS 3 . You will learn all tailwind CSS utility classes with one-by-one live examples so it will help you to build one strong foundation of tailwind CSS. Then together with all fundamental experiences, you will develop multiple real-life projects. In Our first project will be you will build one complete basic blog site design then you will go deeper and you will complete this total journey by developing one complete professional eCommerce template design from scratch.
✔️ Blog Project
I don't want to jump right into the projects, though you certainly could if you want. So the first three sections, we will be working on the basic fundamentals of Tailwind CSS 3. Then you will start to build One complete blog project. In to this blog project you will build one home page and post a details page where I will use multiple tailwind CSS utility classes. And also you will learn how to make this so much responsive website with using tailwind.
Next, we will take what we learn in the basic fundamentals and blog project. Then you will start to build one complete professional eCommerce template design from scratch. You will create all most every pages for the eCommerce site. Like
Ecommerce Home Page Setup
Ecommerce Shop Page Setup
Ecommerce Product Details Page Setup
Ecommerce Login and Register Page Setup
Ecommerce User Account and Register Page Setup
Ecommerce Profile Address Page Setup
Ecommerce Wishlist and Checkout Page Setup
Ecommerce Cart and Order Page Setup
Ecommerce Deploy to Live Server
Also, you will get lectures by lecture source code. So if you stack hen you will get all references from there.
In this course, you will not just learn you actually doing it. Learn and apply this to a live project with me.
Sound Great right?
Click the "Enroll Now" button at the top right now!
I am excited to see you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Web designers and developers who want to improve their frontend skills
- Anyone that wants to get better at creating website and UI layouts
- Students with knowledge of HTML and CSS who want to learn a new way of working
- Whoever wants to learn new technologies in web development
Hi! I'm Kazi Ariyan. I'm a web developer with a serious love for teaching I am a founder of eLe easy Learning and a passionate Web Developer, Programmer & Instructor.
I am working online for the last 7 years and have created several successful websites running on the internet. I try to create a project-based course that helps you to learn professionally and make you fell as a complete developer. easy learning exists to help you succeed in life.
Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill. I hope you agree! Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills.