Tai Chi for Seniors Home Study Program
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 24 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The course offers full instruction on how to learn Tai Chi, and how to practice Tai Chi in the most efficient way.
- Students will understand the fundamentals of Tai Chi
- Students will be able to practice Tai Chi by themselves
- Students will learn the Theory behind Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- Students will learn a Qi Gong Form for overall health and well-being
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- An Open Space
- A Willingness to Learn
This program is designed for individuals who have a desire to learn Tai Chi for health and delay the aging process. The course offers videos and booklet that people can understand how to get maximum benefit from learning Tai Chi. You will need to follow the videos provided in this course and also read the Tai Chi handbook.
The Home Study kit includes:
The Tai Chi Handbook (Dr. Aihan Kuhn's Book)
Video 1: Tai Chi Foundation Practice 1: Tai Chi Walk, Tai Chi Basics, Tai Chi Qi Gong
Video 2: Tai Chi for Seniors Warm Up exercise
Video 3: Additional Foundational Practice
Video 4: Tai Chi Form For Seniors
Video 5: Bonus Video: Daily Qi Gong for Nourishment
Members of TQHI (Tai Chi Qi Gong Healing Institute) Receive a substantial discount on Dr. Kuhn's programs and courses. To become a member of this non-profit organization that seeks to improve well-being through Tai Chi and Qi Gong. Please google search Tai Chi Healing or TQHI.
- This program is specially designed for Senior Citizens who'd like to learn Tai Chi and its healing properties and benefits.
- Those who would like to improve their health and overall wellbeing.
- Anyone in the health and fitness industry
- Doctors, Nurses, Therapists
- For anyone that wants to learn Tai Chi or Qi Gong
- For anyone interested in Natural Healing, Holistic Medicine or Alternative Medicine