10-hour course in taichi shibashi (18) qigong
- 10 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An in-depth understanding of this wonderful qigong practice
- The most detailed qigong video course ever offered
- To be able to stand for at least 20 minutes at a time
Qigong is the seamless cultivation and integration of the three treasures of body, mind and breath. This comprehensive course teaches one of the most popular, elegant and life-enhancing forms of qigong, inspired by Yang style taichi but practised as a qigong form. Once learned, the entire form takes between 15 and 20 minutes to practice. Peter Deadman has practised, taught and written about the Chinese health tradition for over 45 years.
- From complete beginners to experienced qigong practitioners
Warm-up/preparation for qigong practice, followed by detailed instruction on the first three moves.