太极棒套路《葫芦丝的故乡》-Tai Chi Cugdel Routine
What you'll learn
- 学习太极棒套路能有效提高掌握复杂动作的能力，可以延缓衰老Learning tai chi stick routine can effectively improve the ability to master complex movements and delay aging
- 太极棒套路左式右式并重，可以增强身体运动的协调性The Taiji stick routine pays equal attention to the left and right movements, which can enhance the coordination of body movement
- 太极棒套路是优秀的集体表演项目Tai chi stick routine is an excellent group performance
- 太极棒套路很好地体现了中国民族艺术风格The Taiji stick routine well reflects the Chinese national artistic style
- 具有一定太极拳基础，或者学过太极棒缠丝功课程 Have a certain foundation of Taijiquan, or have studied taijistick silk winding skill
Renhe Taiji stick routine is an advanced routine, which is a content of the advanced stage teaching of Taiji stick winding silk skill. It has special effects in developing body methods. Because most of the movements in the routine are symmetrical, many movements are more difficult; And it should be consistent with the beat of the accompaniment music. Therefore, it can not only effectively improve the body movement ability, but also get better sports and health care effect. It can also be used as a Taijiquan collective project, which has a good on-site effect.
This tai chi stick performance routine is a three-stage format. The first paragraph is basically the same as the third paragraph. The third paragraph is the reproduction of the first paragraph, with an allegro in the middle. The whole routine runs through with routine poetry. Our routine teaching is also carried out according to the routine poetry.
It should be pointed out here that the fitness Taiji stick performance routine can not replace the three skill training of Taiji stick. Whether it's silk winding, internal skill or volleyball, it's not the same as performing routine. Because the performance routine mixes the three skills of tai chi stick, and its actions are done once. The standard of action is for performance rather than practicing, which is different from our concept of practicing.
Who this course is for:
- 具有一定太极拳基础的人 People with a certain foundation of Taijiquan
- 学过太极棒缠丝功课程的人 A person who has studied tai chi stick winding silk skill
- 太极拳团体的教师 Teachers of Taijiquan group
- 对中国舞蹈艺术感兴趣的人 People interested in Chinese dance art
Mr. Zhang Jiping，Tai Chi Master from Chinese mainland, is a disciple of Mr. Feng Zhiqiang (1928-2012), and a descendant of Chen Style Tai Chi for 11 generations, the Secretary General of the International Hunyuan Tai Chi Federation, the vice president of Jilin Martial Arts Research Institute, the wrestling instructor of Jilin Judicial Police Corps, with the 7-Dan of Chinese martial arts.
Mr. Zhang Jiping provides high-quality online courses to Tai Chi practitioners. The courses are "Hunyuan Tai Chi 24 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Cannon 32 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi 48 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Cannon 46 Forms", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Sword", "Hunyuan Tai Chi Saber", "Stance training", "Basic of Tai Chi Kungfu", "Tai Chi boxing and kicking", "Joint-locking up skill", "Tai Chi Tumbling and Wrestling", "Tai Chi hitting pile".
In view of the foreign Tai Chi Teaching lagging behind the Chinese mainland for 30-40 years, Mr. Zhang Jiping presents Hunyuan Tai Chi to friends from all over the world for the first time, to help them improving their level of Tai Chi and synchronizing with the development of Tai Chi in China now.