Tai Chi Qi Gong Moves for Beginners - For Energy, Arthritis
- Anyone wanting to try something new or learn a new skill
- Willingness to invest time to enjoy life more
- An interest in becoming more fit, more flexible and more relaxed
- A small comfortable space
- Comfortable Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
Tai Chi is essentially a slow form of a Chinese Martial Art practiced by millions of people around the world because it has been shown to be helpful for many of the ailments that can affect your body.
In China, it is believed that Tai Chi can delay aging and prolong life, increase flexibility, strengthen muscles and tendons, and aid in the treatment of heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, dementia, depression, and many other illnesses.
Tai Chi is often described as “meditation in motion,” but it might as well be called “medication in motion.” This mind-body practice can help treat or prevent many age-related health problems. And, it may be the perfect activity for the rest of your life.
In the course , A step by step guide to get you started learning Tai Chi. Improve your balance and find inner calm. This course is for anyone who has been wanting to learn Tai Chi, but can't get to lessons or finds the instructor goes too quickly for them.
You will improve your balance beyond measure and directing your mind onto the exact ways in which you are changing your balance and moving your body, acts to sooth and calm your mind: mindfulness and meditation.
- Anyone that would like to learn Tai Chi
- Anyone interested in Holistic Medicine, Natural Medicine, Alternative Medicine, Chinese Medicine
- People who would like to be more active again
- Anyone interested in becoming stronger, more flexible and in reducing stress
- 10 Tai Chi Moves for Beginners - 10 Minute Daily Taiji Qi Gong Routine06:27
- Best Tai Chi For Beginners - 13 Minute Exercise | Water Qi Gong Meditation13:07
- Tai Chi Chuan 5 Minute Beginners Lesson - Qi Gong Meditation Routine Made Easy05:43
- DAILY TAI CHI QI GONG FOR BEGINNERS 7 minute exercise07:29
- QI GONG & TAI CHI FOR HEALTHY JOINTS & FLEXIBILITY & OSTEO ARTHRITIS09:18
- MORNING QI GONG - 4 MINUTES TAI CHI EXERCISE - FOR ORGAN %26 MERIDIAN ACTIVATION04:12
- Morning Qi Gong TAI CHI Exercises - 5 Minutes Easy Daily Routine05:08
- QI GONG %26 TAI CHI Easy Warmup Exercises - Iron Body Tendon Chi Kung05:07
- Qi Gong Meditation - 5 Minutes Daily Easy Tai Chi For Beginners05:30
- Qi Gong Relaxation Meditation - Tai Chi for Sleep and Insomnia14:56
- QI GONG Relaxation Meditation for Sleep - TAI CHI for Healing14:56
- QI GONG Warmup and TAI CHI Exercises - Iron Body Brushing and Hitting06:06
- Tai Chi - Qi Gong Activation And Meditation For Morning Energy11:48
- Top 10 Qi Gong Meditation For Beginners - Tai Chi Moves And Exercises08:50
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today: