Tai Chi Chuan For Beginners
- Consult your physician before beginning a new exercise routine.
- Only perform the movements that can be performed comfortably
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- Must be physically able to take this course.
This course covers an introduction to the concepts of the traditional Chinese exercise system called Taiji Quan (Tai chi chuan) that millions of people practice in China and all around the world everyday. Taiji is a martial art, and is also excellent for maintaining superior body health.
Taiji has been practiced for thousands of years in China and is renowned for maintaining health and longevity. It has been a hidden secret and now the Western World is acknowledging its profound effects upon the human body and health.
In this course you will be introduced to a Traditional and some modified versions of the postures in the famous classical 24 posture Yang style Taiji form. It is easy and simple to learn and perform and require no prior knowledge of Taiji and it is suitable for everyone to practice.
Included in the course are instructional videos of each of the 24 postures in the Yang style Taiji form, at the end of the course there is a full practise of the form, so that you can follow along to help with your daily practice.
To learn this form it is advised to take half an hour each day focusing on one posture or video at a time and then slowly building up to a complete daily practice of 24 postures which takes about 15 minutes depending on how fast you move..
The course is structured with instructional video for each posture. There are safety and training guidelines included to help you get the most out of the course that explains the best and most efficient ways to practice.
This course will help you to create:
- a peaceful mind
- help you to relax
- manage stress
- maintain a high level of health
- increase your longevity
- be calm
- sleep well
- feel relaxed and free of tension in your body
- make your life easier
- understand more about your physical body
- feel connected with yourself and things around you
- and have a better quality of life
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Tai Chi and Self-defence
- Interested in learning how to be more confident and more self assured, interested in Martial Arts
- People want to exercise all of their muscles, ligaments and tendons in their body and to increase their body health.
- 09:2610 Simple Tai Chi Exercises in 10 Minutes - Daily Tai Chi for Beginners
- 26:465 BEST Tai Chi Moves & Techniques for Self Defense
- 16:59Tai Chi vs Wing Chun Guide For Beginners
- 03:41Tai Chi self-defense - does "soft" fighting work?
- 08:235 "WEIRD" Tai Chi Moves You Never Knew About...
- 05:03Tai Chi vs Tai Chi Fight Real Techniques
- 06:097 Minute Tai Chi Lesson! Self Defense Moves
- 04:09BEST Explanation of Tai Chi Self Defense Applications & Techniques #3
- 07:57Tai Chi Fight - BEST Instruction!
- 05:185 Tai Chi Self Defense Fighting Combat Techniques
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today: