Junior IELTS Level 1-5
What you'll learn
- How to teach Academic English As Second Language, phonics, spelling, grammar, etymology, adj, verbs, phrases, idioms, cohesive devices, passive voice, correct form of words, cloze, argumentative writing, descriptive writing, classroom management, teaching material creation, teaching methodology, student recruitment, online marketing, parents/student relationship management, growing a class, student assessment, teaching skill enhancement, test skills, going global, Junior IELTS, IELTS, TOEFL.
- English should be your lst or 2nd language
- Must want to earn more than an average salary
- Must have a passion for passing knowledge to students
- Have leadership abilities to train others or manage your own teaching team
Our whole package for Pre Grammar includes 5 levels. In each level, there are 10 lessons, 1 midterm and 1 final. Upon finishing the first 5 lessons, a midterm is taken to determine whether the person can move ahead to the next few lessons. After all 10 lessons have been finished, students need to take a final which includes all the material learnt in the past 10 lessons. Lastly, once all Grammar levels have been finished, the person, i.e. student or teacher, may move onto the next course, Pre-Junior IELTS, which has 5 levels.
Learn grammar structures through pattern recognition
Learn to use the most commonly used regular and irregular verbs
Practice listening through listening exercises
Understand simple tense and when to use helping verbs
Learn the usages of modal verbs
Learn the usages of phrasal verbs
Reading comprehension and writing assignments are included on a weekly basis
Understand and use the most commonly used idioms
Learn to write compound sentences
Understanding the usage of metaphors
Learn the usages of conjunctions and transitions in a sentence.
Learning what are pre-fix and suffix
Understanding etymology (increase the student’s vocabulary to understand unfamiliar words)
Learning to write proper e-mails
Learning the techniques to Descriptive and Argumentative writing
Understand the usage of English in different cultures such as UK, USA, Europe, China, HK, etc.
Will be nurtured to lead the class in discussion and homework correction
Who this course is for:
- Those who would like a career in teaching Academic English as second language
- Those who would like to earn a living while qualifying for a TESOL certification from our association
- Those who are already teaching but want to upgrade their skills
- Those who are good enough to earn "share options" in a global teaching association
- Those who want to be entrepreneurs in the teaching field
TESOL Certification is available by teaching tiers upon the completion of each section. The breakdown of the sections are as follows:
1. Phonics Levels 1,2, 3, and Spelling 1 and 2
2. Pre-Grammar, Grammars Levels 1,2,3,4,5
3. Pre-Junior IELTS, Junior IELTS Levels 1,2,3,4,5
4. IELTS and TOEFL is being planned for future implementation
The costs for the assessments are as follows:
1. $14.99USD/1 hour live online assessment. Phonics Levels 1,2, 3, and Spelling 1 and 2
2. $24.99usd/ 1.5 hours live online assessment. Pre-Grammar, Grammars Levels 1,2,3,4,5
3. $34.99usd/1.5 hours live online assessment. Pre-Junior IELTS, Junior IELTS Levels 1,2,3,4,5
Once you pass(passing grade is C-) the live online assessment (using Zoom), we will:
1. Issue you a TESOL certification from TAEASLA stating the section/s being assessed with a final grade
2. Offer time-part online teaching work to those with assessments of B-(minus) and above.
3. You will become a TAEASLA local chapter member and will receive restricted benefits as a chapter member.
For more information regarding our TESOL certification program, please e-mail: Isra@taeasla.com
Attn: Head Trainer or Whatsapp us at +85251193401