Do you want to have hands-on knowledge in Tableau?
Do you want to add to your skill?
Tableau is the new tool that most of the companies use today to solve their problem of dealing with big data.
This course will help you in becoming proficient in using Tableau. Tableau is a data visualization software in the market that is fun to learn, very easy to grasp as you do not need to be a programmer to learn Tableau as it uses a drag and drop interface. The course will help in learn the skill that will help you in understanding Tableau and in building a solid foundation in it.
The three stages of the Course:
Stage 1: Basic
This part of the course will make you aware of the fundamentals of the Tableau and will make you learn to handle all the data.
Stage 2: Intermediary
The second stage of the course helps you in gaining the skill in handling data visualization and leveraging of the data
Stage 3: Advanced
This stage will provide you with all the advance knowledge of dashboard with the help of the compilation of all your knowledge.
You will gain the knowledge of the fundamentals of data visualization and data discovery with Tableau which will constitute:
Sort, filter, and group your data
Create tables, bar charts, line charts
Use geographic maps to show locations
Using calculations create new fields
Combine all the data using joins, blends, and unions
The course will further add to your technical skills that will include actions like adding filter, and highlighting, Navigating between dashboards via actions, the fundamentals of Parameters, switching between measures, use parameters as a global filter, dashboard design to make it look good and function well, reviewing and publishing and understand to create storyboards and dashboards to enable to tell a story. The course will also cover all types of charts, maps, hierarchies, groups and sets. You will also learn to enhance the charts with reference lines and bands, and using trends and forecasting for data analysis.
The course is designed in a way that it’s efficient both for a beginner as well as a person who wants to go for an advance level. By the time the course will finish you will learn all the skill and tools to be a proficient tableau user. This will help you in analyzing and visualizing complex data with ease and extract knowledge from the data for any purpose.
This course is:
• Easy to grasp
• Full of examples from real world
• Videos to make it more engaging
The course will fill you with:
• complete Knowledge and the usage of the software
• Feel more confident about yourself and your skills
The outcomes of this course:
• Master the latest Tableau software for the use in business
• Learn the skills to be a tableau developer
• Get aware of the Tableau products suite
• Learn to download & install Tableau desktop 10
• Understand to connect Tableau to Excel and CSV files
• Gain an understanding of sorting data in data source tab and worksheet tab
• Acquire the knowledge of filtering data in Tableau
• Get the understanding of creating charts like pie chart, Bar chart, Funnel chart, Maps and many more
• Learn to become used to advanced features, like Calculated Fields, Parameters and Hierarchies
• Create dynamic dashboards by using multiple worksheets and their usage
• Get the understanding of showing an overview using dashboards and share them to end users
• Acquire the knowledge of combining multiple data sources using joins and blends
• Gain a broad understanding of creating storyline and its usage in Tableau
• Comprehend to export Tableau results to PDF, Excel, Power point, and Image data base
• Learn to create data extracts and adding Filters
• Get the understanding of working with time-series data
• Cover all the analytical functions like forecasting, Trend lines and Clustering
The course is packed with:
• Industry- driven curriculum that goes parallel to the real world
• Real-time examples for better and practical understanding
• Practical examples and simple language that makes the course easy to grasp
• Exercises and quizzes to examine yourself and your knowledge
• Videos that makes the course more engaging and hold the attention of the students
Adding another skill to your set of skills:
This course will help you in adding to your skills and helps you move ahead with times in your professional journey.
Salary or Growth in income: This course also helps you in getting a hike in your salary as there are a lot of opportunities in the professional world waiting for you as there is a hike in demand for professionals.
Promotions: The course will make you more skillful as it will add to your expertise. Adding proficiency and efficiency will take you a ladder up in your designation in the coming times.
Security: It will give you more security to your career as with an added skill and certification you will stand ahead among your contemporaries in these times of competition.
Growth: Your career will see an upward growth with the added certification and skills.
Words of appreciation from our Students:
1. “The course is really good engaging and I found each and every session very interesting.” Shikha Khanna
2. “It is a very good one if you are a beginner as it complete all the basic concepts and takes you ahead slowly and steadily.” Ali Bakht
3. “The best part of the classes was the trainers. They were so engrossed and well-versed with the subject that the classes were flawless and it was easy to get hold of the content.” Jillian Kilroy
4. “A very good program if you want to have a complete knowledge of Tableau and see an upward trend in your career by learning it.” Manisha Ambwani
5. “I did not know that an online course can be so engaging but I really liked the whole content as it has boost up my confidence.” Shashank Kakkar