Tableau Tips & Hacks for Data Analysis & Data Visualization
What you'll learn
- Unlock Tableaus Flexibility and Features with Quick Tips and Hacks
- Add an Edge to your professional career
- Add Professional Polish and Solid credibility to your self as a tableau developer
- Parameter Use cases to unlock features
- Calculated field Use cases to unlock features
- Dual Axis Chart Use cases to unlock features
- No prior Experience or knowledge is needed
- High School Math
The national average salary for a Tableau Developer is $97,578 in the United States. While there are thousands of developers in the market, it's really important that you stand out from the rest. In this course, I will teach you how to add that edge to your tableau visuals by using Tips and Hacks. These Tips will Help you have a professional polish to your work and credibility to you as a developer
Hi, My Name is Ikram. I am a data analyst with over 10 years of experience. During my tenure, I have been working on Tableau on a day-to-day basis. This has made me realize the default visuals start to get boring and the End-user engagement starts to decline. In order to have an edge over other tableau users and make myself stand out, I have been using certain Tips and Hack to Unlock Amazing features and flexibility in tableau. I want to share these tips & hacks with you so that you stand out from the crowd.!
The primary focus of this course is to help you do the following :
To make beautiful tableau charts
Unlock unlimited formatting flexibility
Learn to create Dynamic functionalities and Capabilities
Learn about Parameters and Calculated field
And many more tips and Hacks!
Each lecture is packed with information to help you quickly navigate and create amazing visuals and improve your skills Exponentially. You can search thru the topics that might be your pain point and start from there. If you are a beginner or an expert, Doesn't matter!, This course serves everyone. The information provided is unique, practical, and can be applied by all!
Who this course is for:
- Tableau developers willing to polish their work
- Beginner Tableau developers willing to get into data analysis
- Candidates looking for a job, get a head start now!
I am a Business and Data Analyst and a Business Intelligence consultant with over 10 years of experience in telecom, customs, finance, retail, transport, and other industries. I was trained by the best analytics mentors at top Multinational Companies, today I leverage Big Data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and revolutionize existing operational processes.