Tableau Specialist Certification Prep
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare to pass the Tableau Specialist exam with the two included full-length practice tests!
- Create live data connections and data extracts. Combine data sources with joins, blends, and unions.
- Visualize with charts, charts, maps, and text tables. Combine views in interactive dashboards and stories.
- Organize your data with filters, sorts, hierarchies, groups, and sets.
- Understand difference between dimensions and measures, discrete fields and continuous fields, table calculations and aggregate calculations.
- Answer knowledge based theoretical questions and hands-on questions on the Tableau Specialist curriculum topics.
- You'll need a Windows or Mac computer where you can install a free copy of Tableau Public
This course has just one goal: to prepare you to pass the Tableau Specialist exam. The course includes
A downloadable study guide with notes and links
Information about taking the Specialist exam at home with a remote proctor
Videos covering the Specialist topic areas:
Connecting to & Preparing Data
Exploring & Analyzing Data
Understanding Tableau Concepts
Three self-scoring full-length practice exams with solution guide
An instructor ready to answer your questions!
- Beginner data analytics students and professionals
• Create a live connection to a data source
• Explain the differences between using live connections versus extracts
• Create an extract
• Save metadata properties in a . TDS
Create a bar chart
Create a line chart
Create a scatterplot
Create a stacked bar
Create a chart to show specific values (crosstab, highlight table)
• Use color
• Use bolding
• Use shapes
• Change size of marks
• Select fonts
Create a story using dashboards or views
Share a twbx as a PDF
Share a twbx as an image
Explain what kind of information dimensions usually contain
Explain what kind of information measures usually contain