Tableau Server Essentials: Skills for Server Administrators!
- Students should have access to a Tableau Server deployment with Administrator privileges.
- Students may also benefit from this course if they have Interactor privileges on a Tableau Server installation and are looking to understand the underlying functions of Tableau Server.
- Are you the lucky recipient of Tableau Server Administrator privileges?
- Are you wanting to find a way to share your amazing Tableau Desktop workbooks?
- Have you always wanted your very own Tableau Online cloud server?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is for you!
This course will take you through the key skills you need to effectively administrate a Tableau Server installation. And hey, if you don't have a Tableau Server installation - this course will show you how to get one of those too!
As you already know, Tableau is a phenomenal suite of products - with Tableau Desktop being the icing on the cake. Take your skills to the next level and discover everything you need to know about Tableau Server to form a perfect complement to your Tableau Desktop training!
- This course is designed for Tableau Server users and administrators who are not familiar with the features and functions of the product.
- This course is not for advanced Server Administrators who have already mastered these core concepts and fundamental skill sets.
- Getting Started - What you'll need to complete this course01:45
- What is Tableau Server?01:09
- Key features and functions02:52
- Quiz: The Basics3 questions
- Quiz: Users, Roles and Groups3 questions
- How Permissions are Evaluated04:12
- Handy Reference: How Permissions are Evaluated1 page
- Quiz: Permissions3 questions
- Tasks and Status Monitoring11:47
- Quiz: Monitoring and problem solving4 questions
- Final words of advice00:09
Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jane and I want to help you make your business a true success.
I make sense of data and I want to make it easy for you to do that too.
Join the rapidlly growing number of students worldwide who have taken the next step in their analytics adventures!
I have extensive experience in leading business improvement initiatives whilst holding senior management positions across a range of industries, within both the public and private sectors.
In 2012, I established my own business intelligence consulting firm to help organisations better see and understand their data, utilising cutting-edge technology and data visualisation techniques. I'm a Tableau Qualified Associate, and one Tableau Software's first Alliance Partners in Australia.
I have real-world experience - underpinned by Bachelor and Master Degree foundations - which can help you identify, address and improve performance across all areas of your business.
I've amassed a wealth of knowledge and strategies which I have consolidated to bring you a collection of tools, tips and techniques to help you make better, data driven decisions for your business and boost your confidence when it comes to all things 'data'!