Tableau Server Essentials: Skills for Server Administrators!
- Students should have access to a Tableau Server deployment with Administrator privileges.
- Students may also benefit from this course if they have Interactor privileges on a Tableau Server installation and are looking to understand the underlying functions of Tableau Server.
- Are you the lucky recipient of Tableau Server Administrator privileges?
- Are you wanting to find a way to share your amazing Tableau Desktop workbooks?
- Have you always wanted your very own Tableau Online cloud server?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course is for you!
This course will take you through the key skills you need to effectively administrate a Tableau Server installation. And hey, if you don't have a Tableau Server installation - this course will show you how to get one of those too!
As you already know, Tableau is a phenomenal suite of products - with Tableau Desktop being the icing on the cake. Take your skills to the next level and discover everything you need to know about Tableau Server to form a perfect complement to your Tableau Desktop training!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for Tableau Server users and administrators who are not familiar with the features and functions of the product.
- This course is not for advanced Server Administrators who have already mastered these core concepts and fundamental skill sets.
My passion is developing and nurturing lifelong data literacy.
I am the creator of Databilities® - the pioneering framework to measure, map and develop data literacy across the globe. As founder of Data To The People, I am a consultant, author, teacher, and advocate of data literacy worldwide. I sit on the Advisory Board for the Data Literacy Project - a group of respected visionaries brought together to further the awareness and development of data literacy globally.
My vision for data literacy reaches everyone: from school-aged children to corporate CEOs, government and NGO leaders, and academics across every discipline.
It is my mission to build and nurture data literacy across all communities and ready our world for the data-driven revolution.