Tableau Masterclass - solving real world business challenges
What you'll learn
- You can improve strategic decision making and create competitive advantages
- You can leverage Tableau to solve challenging data analytics questions
- You improve your data analytics skills
- You know about common questions and what customers / stakeholders might expect from you during data analytics projects
- You might open up new career opportunities for you which are not only highly rewarding but also offer more job satisfaction
- You can generate valuable insights for yourself and your company
- Experience in Data Analytics / Visual Analytics is an advantage
- Experience with Tableau is definitely helpful
- Your curiosity and willingness to learn and grow
- This is not a total beginners course - Together we explore real world business challenges (customer requests) and solutions
- No additional costs for the software - I use Tableau Public which you can download for free
- This course does not dive deep into formulas (LODs,...), these are covered in my Tableau Masterclass - Advanced calculations with Tableau course
How to become a Tableau Pro? Master Advanced Tableau in 3 hours.
Learn about complex business challenges and customer demands and how we solved them in a data analytics / visual analytics project.
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow.
Because of that companies across industries are constantly desperately searching for skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights. This will be the key advantage to succeed in business.
A data analyst career is not only higly rewarding but also very interesting.
Tableau is, next to Power BI, one of the two leading data analytics / visual analytics solutions out there. It is state of the art and a powerful tool to explore your data.
"From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Tableau. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!"
Tableau is also a great tool for datascience. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore Tableau can often be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Tableau certification exam
I have already created Power BI courses which cover the software in detail and help interested students to dive into this career path. Their feedback has encouraged me to offer a deep dive course for tableau as well. The result is this course. You get a visual analytics package where experience from various projects is combined to equip you with the best knowledge to succesfully do data analytics projects.
We will use Tableau Public during this Tableau training course so there is no need to pay upfront for software. We got a lot to do the next 3 hours. So let's get into it!
Who this course is for:
- You want to become better at your job OR explore a new career opportunity
- You want to be in high demand (as employee or freelancer)
- You want to create stunning visualizations to impress management or your coworkers
- Data analysts or students who want to dive into a data analytics career
- You who want to see and resolve real world business challenges
- You are interested in learning about customer requests considering data analytics and visual analytics projects
- You want to succeed in the working world of tomorrow
- You want to master self service bi
- You want to get valuable insights from you data
- Prepare yourself for the future now
Dan is a 33 year old entrepreneur ,data enthusiast consultant and trainer. He holds a master degree and is certified in Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx (Core and Advanced) and KNIME (L1-L3).
He is currently working in Business Intelligence field and helps companies and individuals to get key insights from their data to deliver long term growth and outpace their competitors.
He has a passion for learning and teaching and is committed to support other people, by offering them educational services to help them accomplishing their goals and becoming the best in their profession or explore a new career path.
"The dots will connect"
Just do it!