Tableau For Non-Technical Backgrounds - A Beginner's Guide
What you'll learn
- Students will learn the skills they need to become Tableau Certified this year!
- Students will be able to Exciting dashboards out of boring data!
- Students will be able to successfully learn the tools needed to start or make the switch to a Data Analyst Career!
- Students will gain the confidence needed to operate as a Data Analyst and feel comfortable doing it!
- Students will learn a skill that increases income!
- Absolutely No prior technical knowledge required!
- The excitement to learn a new and In-Demand skill!
- A Drive to Succeed!
- A desire to earn a greater income!
Hi Everyone and Thank YOU for visiting this course on learning Tableau. Have you ever wanted to learn Tableau but thought "Hmm! But I'm no data analyst, and I don't understand data!" ? If so then this course is for you! When designing "Tableau For the Non-Technical Backgrounds" I kept in mind that folks just like you across an organization or fresh out of school that do not understand the technical lingo of a Data Analyst and other technical roles need to work with data too! And they also need to learn a super hot industry skill that they are now seeing more and more everywhere.
Welcome to my course on Tableau, where I approach each and every lecture with one thing in mind - That not everyone is a data analyst, but everyone loves cool looking visual dashboards they can present and impress their teams with. I have committed to this style of teaching technical topics to non-technical folks for over 10 years and across the organizations I've worked at, have gotten great feedback on my teaching style. This is what brought me to Udemy where I could share my non-tech savvy teaching style with the world, So if you're someone who's wanted to learn a new technical skill, but have no technical background, or are brand new to the world of data, then this course was specially designed for you!
Note from your instructor:
I care about the success of each and everyone of you and this message is to say Thank you for letting me pursue my dream of becoming an instructor on Udemy. I will be launching courses in the future and I believe that my students come first. Because of this I pledge to keep my courses as affordable as possible allowed by Udemy, Always.
Thank you from your instructor,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in a non-technical field of profession looking to make the switch into the fastest growing industry on the planet!
- Anyone looking to gain exciting in-demand knowledge of one of the hottest new skills on the market
- Anyone looking to take a course which can help you make a starting salary of over $75,000 annually (And thats Starting!)
- Anyone who's heard of Tableau and is excited to learn!
Professionally, I’m a Data Scientist consultant specializing in BI, Analytics & Enterprise Architecture with 6 years of consulting experience focusing on some of the largest industries stretching from retail, finance, Healthcare & Pharma to name a few! I have also been blessed to have the opportunity to lend a hand in helping along some of the top fortune 100 companies in solving challenging business problems by leveraging my knowledge in Big Data and Analytics to drive strategy and growth, as well as using insights through Data Visualization to gain buy-in for process improvement across the organizations that I’ve consulted for. Through my many years of experience, I’ve spent enough time learning to know simply... well what works and what doesn’t. This is also the approach I try to drive into my teaching strategies when teaching students what I know. This is also why I believe you’re in great hands when It comes to learning new technologies focused in the Big Data and Analytics spaces.That being said, I’m absolutely ecstatic that you’ve decided to join me on your journey in gaining knowledge in the Data Science space, Can’t wait for you to join us!