Tableau Desktop for Tableau Certified Data Analyst
What you'll learn
- What is Tableau and its Applications, Careers in Tableau
- Tableau Desktop Installation
- Tableau Products and their Use Cases
- Data Sources and Data types in Tableau
- Measures and Dimensions, Data Representation in Tableau (Continuous/Discrete)
- Exploring Tableau Desktop UI
- Using Tableau Dashboards for Solving Data Analysis Problems
- Types of Functions
- Using Functions to Create Calculated Fields
- Filters and Types of Data Source Connection (Live/Extract)
- Generated Fields
- Highlighting Actions in Tableau
- Understanding Data Visualization and its Importance
- Plotting Bar Charts, Text tables and Tree Maps In Tableau
- Plotting Line Charts, Box Plots and Area Charts In Tableau
- Plotting Bullet Graphs, Bubble Charts and Scatter Plot In Tableau
- Waterfall Chart and Funnel Chart
- Geometric Visualizations (Maps)
- Defining Story and the Difference between Story and a Dashboard in Tableau
- Creating your First Story
- Use Case: Exploring the World Indicators Accelerator
- Publishing Your Workbook on Tableau Online
- Testing Your Tableau Skills
- Basic Knowledge of using Computer
- Basic Knowledge of various Charts and Graphs
- No Programming Experience needed
This course is primarily designed to teach Tableau (A power BI tool and a visual analytics platform transforming the way we use data to solve problems—empowering people and organizations to make the most of their data) and to train you to be a Tableau Developer and become a Tableau Certified Data Analyst.
It comprises of Introduction to Tableau, its basics (Measures and Dimensions, Loading Data, loading workbooks, Navigating through Tableau, Tableau Desktop GUI, Drag-Drop feature), Tableau Desktop Installation guide, connecting Data Sources to Tableau, Reference lines, trend lines, forecasting, filtering, sorting, aggregation, creating calculated fields, worksheets and formatting your visualizations, creating compelling visualizations Tableau, scatter plots, Date-time, symbol maps, dual-axis graphs, and geometric visualizations (Map Visualizations), Creating and Navigating a Business story, Building your first interactive and Beautiful Dashboard using Tableau, in-course exercises, etc.
Tableau doesn't require you to know how to program or code, it can be easily used by any non-programmer to convey business stories to anybody like the company's stakeholders, investors, etc.
Anybody can easily learn Tableau through this course which acts like a step-by-step tutorial for the same hence anybody could opt for this course like Beginners curious about Data Science, Anyone who wants to learn Tableau, Visualizations and Dashboards using Tableau, Tableau Desktop Specialist, Data Visualization, Tableau Certified Data Analyst, Business Intelligence, Data Mining, Business Analytics, Python Developer curious about Data science, etc.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody can opt for this course (also non-programmers)
- Beginners curious about Data Science
- Anyone who wants to Learn Tableau
- Anyone who wants to Learn about Visualizations and Dashboards using Tableau
- Anybody Interested In Tableau Desktop Specialist
- Anybody Interested In Data Visualization
- Anybody Interested In Tableau Certified Data Analyst
- Anybody Interested In Business Intelligence
- Anybody Interested In Data Mining
- Anybody Interested In Business Analytics
- Python Developer curious about Data science
- Learning Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Certification
Ishita Gupta is a Computer Science Engineer with IBM Specialization in Big Data Analytics.
She has published 2 Research Papers indexed in Scopus in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and has won around 10 worldwide Hackathons and Competitions. She has several projects (which can be viewed on her Devpost Portfolio) and is open to Projects complementing her stack.
She majorly talks about Python, Python Frameworks, Data Science, Data Analysis, Machine Learning, Business Analysis, Data Engineering, and Business Intelligence.
She is easily approachable for any query.